Trousdale goes to Tyner Round 2

tcjacket13

1 minute ago, H2Oman said:

Tyner should win, but I am going with my gut. TC finds a way to win a tight game this week!

TC 26

Tyner 24

I don’t think Tyner (from what I have seen from that region) has really been hit in the mouth yet and TC will definitely bloody some lips tomorrow! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TynerRamFan said:

If the Rams take care of the ball, the number of rb's used might be the difference! 

The way to beat TC isn't on the ground Tyner has to pass the ball no team this year has had success running the ball on TC if Tyner comes out and try to run the ball as their main attack it will be a very long day for Tyner no matter how fast your RB’s are or even if you have 8 RB’s you won't score or even move the ball that much on the ground against TC 

1 hour ago, H2Oman said:

I don’t think Tyner (from what I have seen from that region) has really been hit in the mouth yet and TC will definitely bloody some lips tomorrow! 

Hopefully, we will see a rematch next week and hopefully, TC will be coming to H2O next week

This has been an enjoyable thread from the get go. Wish safe travels to Trousdale wish you the best of luck to both teams. Last but not least dress warm :ugeek: gonna be cold. The winner has a highly likely scenario in facing Watertown. Will it be a rematch of an early season nail biter or will the Ramtrain take care of business and try to make another scenario of last years playoff game. About 9:30 P.M. est tonight we should have our answer.