South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Boldin man)

Roy Dillard

2 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

It’s not his post either. This is Roy’s website. You better watch it because you are probably making him angry. He won’t read to you from his Murphy Fair book about your H2O boys. 

Barney this water man needs to get off my website with this water and yellow jacket mess.  This website is for talking about Grider and that Boldin mans game.  You think im joking but im not. 

22 hours ago, piratetom said:

Hoping the boys have been hitting the practice field hard this week. New wrinkles on both sides of the ball should cause a little confusion for the Tigers. Will it be enough, who knows.

Roy-no secrets were given during this post.

Go Pirates!

Hubbard should add another element at that position for sure.

27 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Hubbard should add another element at that position for sure.

The question is if SP comes out and hits em in the mouth can that be sustained for 4 quarters !? I pull for the Power P so I am hopeful that it can be done !!! This will either be a tight Power P victory or the physicality of Whitwell runs away with it early, I might be wrong but alot will be told at the end of quarter 1 !! 

GO PIRATES

Edited by PeabodyPride

19 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

The question is if SP comes out and hits em in the mouth can that be sustained for 4 quarters !? I pull for the Power P so I am hopeful that it can be done !!! This will either be a tight Power P victory or the physicality of Whitwell runs away with it early, I might be wrong but alot will be told at the end of quarter 1 !! 

GO PIRATES

Power p sticking together. I believe SP will need to play great and get some breaks to have a chance. Another game played like last time and it will be a blowout. 

Just now, TheAmbassador said:

Power p sticking together. I believe SP will need to play great and get some breaks to have a chance. Another game played like last time and it will be a blowout. 

Agreed,SP needs a fumble recovery amd a short field type thing to happen,fact is they are all highschoolers and mr Mo Mentum meens more than people realize!! 

POWER P ALL DAY

Just now, PeabodyPride said:

Agreed,SP needs a fumble recovery amd a short field type thing to happen,fact is they are all highschoolers and mr Mo Mentum meens more than people realize!! 

POWER P ALL DAY

This weather will help UC against your boys this week. I expect a closer game, but if Peabody goes up two scores early... watch out. 

21 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

This weather will help UC against your boys this week. I expect a closer game, but if Peabody goes up two scores early... watch out. 

We always go up 2 scores on UC,they are like a annoying thorn that never goes away !!! They are designed to just grind until your just depleted,mentally, physically and emotionally!! This is our year  though !!

ROLL TIDE ROLL

Edited by PeabodyPride

We can establish already that the field is going to be slick. I know tomorrow is pretty but we've had alot of moisture this week plus the cool conditions and not much sun has shown this week. This is going to play into who can protect the ball the best. One turnover could be all it takes for momentum swing.  Being honest as you evaluate teams you say this one has an advantage and this team has an advantage in this but I've evaluated these two teams and I give all the advantage's to Whitwell in this one. They beat us the first time and that was my concern about them in the first game was could they really believe they could beat us  and they know they can and there coaching staff was one up on us in the first game also. They have the deck stacked in there favor so it's going to take alot of  crazy things for SP to be able to pull this one out. Do I believe we can do it? Absolutely. Is it likely? NO!!! But we will show up and see what happen's. Good luck to two great programs and prayer's for safety for all. 

18 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

We always go up 2 scores on UC,they are like a annoyimg thorn that never goes away !!! They are designed to just grind until your just depleted,mentally, physically amd emotionally!! This is our year  though !!

ROLL TIDE ROLL

Yall are my 2a boys!!!   Run UC off the field and into basketball!!!