Trousdale heads to Watertown for some Revenge

tcjacket13

Wow, what a game my hat is off to Watertown you'll have a great season. What a game both teams have a great defense but TC was better and TC shut down H2O offense. I told all you'll Watertown people that TC would put #8 at RB and #6 at QB and just run right at H2O. Baines was the best player on the field tonight. H2O just made to many mistakes and had too many turnovers the better the team won tonight. Congratulations Watertown on a historic season but it feels great that TC ended H2O season.

Congrats to TC!!

You did want it more!! You guys shut our run game down and we couldn’t find the open men ( on the deep post / was open most of the night) and when we did our guy couldn’t catch it.

I will make no excuses, but I will say if you guys run off your coach you are not very smart. Your kids played inspired ball and that comes from good coaching! 

As as for the kids at H2O. This will definitely be a life lesson and I know it hurts, but you guys have had one heck of a career and should be proud. I know I am still proud of you and I know your community is! 

Again, Congrats to TC!

Go Purple Tigers and we still have the spelling bee championship to look forward to!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Congrats to TC!!

You did want it more!! You guys shut our run game down and we couldn’t find the open men ( on the deep post / was open most of the night) and when we did our guy couldn’t catch it.

I will make no excuses, but I will say if you guys run off your coach you are not very smart. Your kids played inspired ball and that comes from good coaching! 

As as for the kids at H2O. This will definitely be a life lesson and I know it hurts, but you guys have had one heck of a career and should be proud. I know I am still proud of you and I know your community is! 

Again, Congrats to TC!

Go Purple Tigers and we still have the spelling bee championship to look forward to!

Classy post brother!

5 minutes ago, RTD said:

Wow, what a game my hat is off to Watertown you'll have a great season. What a game both teams have a great defense but TC was better and TC shut down H2O offense. I told all you'll Watertown people that TC would put #8 at RB and #6 at QB and just run right at H2O. Baines was the best player on the field tonight. H2O just made to many mistakes and had too many turnovers the better the team won tonight. Congratulations Watertown on a historic season but it feels great that TC ended H2O season.

Anything Baines did tonight came off your number 5’s back.  He should be your hero tonight!!