CORNERSVILLE @ HUNTINGDON THE REMATCH

footballover

48 minutes ago, mustangnationnn said:

Cornersville is way too outmatched for Huntingdon this year. Huntingdon is alot faster and stronger than they were up front last year on both sides of the ball and when you have playmakers like Ensley, Robinson, Willis and Lawton, theres not much they can do. 

So y'all got better and we just stayed the same...seems legit.

1 hour ago, mustangnationnn said:

Cornersville is way too outmatched for Huntingdon this year. Huntingdon is alot faster and stronger than they were up front last year on both sides of the ball and when you have playmakers like Ensley, Robinson, Willis and Lawton, theres not much they can do. 

No value added. Your Post count is not high enough. 

3 minutes ago, Waker said:

It may be 50-48. Both can score.

Kind of what I was thinking since the scores were darn near identical with WC. More than likely it will come down to whichever team can get a couple of big stops.

Edited by leadfarmer

5 hours ago, footballover said:

18 pages and no talk of football. I guess both teams know what to expect. #15 and #22 are the 2 studs for CV. Huntingdon will be keying on those 2 all game. Huntingdon has #7,8,9,13,15,16, and 85. All starters who have scored multiple td's this year. Both teams score alot of points per game both defenses are very good. Huntingdon has one of the best kickers in school history. Huntingdon has never lost on the new turf and will have home field advantage. CV has played on turf 1x this year. Coaches at Huntingdon have been here a long time. Time to get back to Cookeville amd win the gold ball. CV coach in a couple years has turned this program into a championship contender. Should be the best game in the state in any class! My pick Huntingdon 35 CV 28

Keep on keying on them that's when the rest of the team will tame them ponys 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, leadfarmer said:

18 pages and no football talk lol. Chad 02 where has this dude been for the past year?

4 minutes ago, leadfarmer said:

18 pages and no football talk lol. Chad 02 where has this dude been for the past year?

Kinda what I was thinking  

• CoachT locked this topic