Springfield @ Jackson NS Rd 3

Kevin38

15 hours ago, rebelman101 said:

The school is rough not the area lol. North Side's campus is on the north side of the interstate, and the south and east side of Jackson is the rough part. Very quiet neighborhood that is right beside the campus. You will be fine. 

North Side grad buddy! I just did that comment to be sarcastic in a way. No way North Side is in a "rough" area of Jackson.

• Like 1

On 11/12/2018 at 10:39 AM, redmangoldenblend said:

I wasn't wrong. You said they ran it a ton, which is a lie. 

Anyways, I did think the same exact thing about their field. Very much metro feeling. However, I do think it's very playable. I didn't walk the field, so I don't know about the ruts people are talking about. I didnt see them if they were there. Lines were terrible crooked. 

But I must ask, why in your opinion would the passing game be largely removed? 

I feel both are equal in ways. NS has more speed. Spr is more diverse in scheme. Spr O and D lines at better. I give the edge to spr and like them by 7-10pts. 

Northside has more then the player #1people... Northside has offensive weapons. #5,13,2,1, 12 and 14 . Their defense does suffer from traps but our primarly ball hawkers and edge players .  

1 hour ago, Corteztheleo said:

Northside has more then the player #1people... Northside has offensive weapons. #5,13,2,1, 12 and 14 . Their defense does suffer from traps but our primarly ball hawkers and edge players .  

Trust me when I say our coaches know and will have them prepared for all that you mention here, not guaranteeing we win or anything but we have a very good coaching staff, good luck to you guys, we are looking forward to the visit, high school football is the best!

On 11/11/2018 at 10:21 PM, JacketLover said:

I know it would suck to have to move the game, but at this stage of the playoffs field conditions shouldn’t be a factor; if the field has any kind of issue and a better surface is available in the area, moving would be wise. Safety alone for the players is the main consideration but it would be a shame if a bad field caused a bad bounce or some other crazy thing that caused one team or the other to lose. New sod this late in the game could be a safety issue as well.  I wouldn’t think footing would be very good on new sod that hadn’t had time to take a good hold. We will play wherever, but both teams deserve the best conditions possible. Just my two cents. 

Any word on the field change.  Possible snow Thursday.  If the field is in bad shape now, it will be terrible Friday.

1 hour ago, Corteztheleo said:

I agree. North Side has more play makers than #1, but being the QB he is the key to there offense. He makes all the reads. If you slow him down you slow them down, kinda thing. They are ball hawks on defense, very fast on the edge. Like that has been said before by a previous poster, they do tend to over run the between the tackles run game. They don’t have very good gap discipline, and it’s hurt them at times. Should be a good game Friday night.