Mt. Juliet vs Oakland

Bump11

47 minutes ago, DylanPanthers1 said:

Oh c'mon now Tom terrific dont play coy with us... Stop trying to jump on that underdog bandwagon, there is no room left with MJ taking it hostage. King Oakland is on top and rightfully so. I just hope MJ can keep it close against this juggernaut.

MOJO

The 11-0 underdog role worked well for us last week.. now we will take the 12-0 underdog role.

6 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Why does everyone think MJ is overrated? They have shown all year long that they are good. As of right now, this program seems to be stong and has been building a good foundation.

Stop it pizza... MJ is lucky. They don't play anybody, and they don't have Rutherford County talent... Oakland is superior in every way possible. Athletically and coaching. 

BIG MONEY BUDDY

7 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Why does everyone think MJ is overrated? They have shown all year long that they are good. As of right now, this program seems to be stong and has been building a good foundation.

Because of last years first round exit to the #4 seed in the opposite region in Riverdale after finishing 10-0 and losing at home.

5 minutes ago, TOM4000Patriots said:

All teams can do is take it one week at a time.   Eventually they will be challenged.  

Not the New Engla... Excuse me. Oakland Patriots. They're that good. Mt Juliet is average at best. They have deficiencies everywhere. They over achieved against Blackman and obviously the Blaze over looked them. They don't have enough gas left in the tank to match up with THE BEST team in all of middle Tennessee. 

MOJO

4 hours ago, DylanPanthers1 said:

Stop it pizza... MJ is lucky. They don't play anybody, and they don't have Rutherford County talent... Oakland is superior in every way possible. Athletically and coaching. 

BIG MONEY BUDDY

I've watched both Mt. Juliet and Oakland play this season and can say that the talent is evenly matched. If anything, Mt. Juliet has the edge with 4 players receiving Division 1 scholarships and half a dozen more of their starters will play college football at the D2/NAIA level. They're strong up front and have a slew of backs in their arsenal that can pick up tough yards. Their defensive line is dominant and #23 6'4 240lbs Bryan Aiken (who hasn't played football since 8th grade and already received scholarships from Louisville and Memphis with more to come) is one of the most dominant Defensive ends I've seen in high school football in a while. Their weakness is definitely pass defense especially in the Flats. I see MJ pulling this one out though, 31-21.