2A Championship Trousdale Co vs. Peabody

FightingBlue0

On 11/29/2018 at 2:12 PM, RTD said:

Welcome to TC football very good defense and great DC but the awful play calling with same 3 plays ran out of different formations this has been all year all the games TC has lost has been because of bad offensive play calling 

https://www.tacomaschools.org/partnerships/Documents/Volunteer Coach.pdf

• Like 1

On 11/30/2018 at 2:37 PM, RTD said:

You didn't hear about #8 because the injury happened in the first half of the game. When it comes to #5 he is the key to a lot of formations that TC runs he couldn't throw the ball or run the ball because of his injury. #8 was hurt while making a tackle on defense Did you not notice he didn't play on defense in the second half or that in 4th he was playing WR and not QB on the last drive. He ran out of bounce whenever he did run to avoid contact for the most part. The kid's shoulder was separated on his throwing arm what else do you want from these two kids they played to best of their abilities with their injuries. I'm sure any QB at any level would have problems throwing the ball with a separated shoulder or dislocated elbow 

8 couldn't get his shoulder pads on at halftime.  Had to have help and in a gingerly way.  Got to point he couldn't throw or take hits.  In lots of pain.   His first pass of warmups Thursday was first throw since Meigs game.  Didn't know this was NFL and had to disclose all injuries to the injury report.
5 dislocated elbow with ligament damage
76 grade three ankle sprain - only went through team walk through during week.  Cast-taped before game  Could not walk by end of game.

ALL THREE OF THESE INJURIES WERE FROM THE MEIGS GAME!!  
10 blows out his knee in first half - Killed some personnel and formations
Surgery today - Prayers would be appreciated.  

Predictable??  darn right.  We had only two formations and not much you could do.  About six plays deep in 4th quarter.  Easy to sit and give lip service without serving in duty.  Volunteer forms can be found through school system.  Here is an example of what one looks like if you need to see what one looks like.

PHS did what they had to.  Congrats to them.  Has anyone ever thought that the other team did what they had to do and won instead of "My team won, Great Players.  My team lost, Terrible Coaching."  "My team didn't do this or should have done this/that."    A lot of you need to get out of the fantasy world and jump in.  Come on in boys, the water is always warm!  

47 minutes ago, LeatherBalls said:

8 couldn't get his shoulder pads on at halftime.  Had to have help and in a gingerly way.  Got to point he couldn't throw or take hits.  In lots of pain.   His first pass of warmups Thursday was first throw since Meigs game.  Didn't know this was NFL and had to disclose all injuries to the injury report.
5 dislocated elbow with ligament damage
76 grade three ankle sprain - only went through team walk through during week.  Cast-taped before game  Could not walk by end of game.

ALL THREE OF THESE INJURIES WERE FROM THE MEIGS GAME!!  
10 blows out his knee in first half - Killed some personnel and formations
Surgery today - Prayers would be appreciated.  

Predictable??  darn right.  We had only two formations and not much you could do.  About six plays deep in 4th quarter.  Easy to sit and give lip service without serving in duty.  Volunteer forms can be found through school system.  Here is an example of what one looks like if you need to see what one looks like.

PHS did what they had to.  Congrats to them.  Has anyone ever thought that the other team did what they had to do and won instead of "My team won, Great Players.  My team lost, Terrible Coaching."  "My team didn't do this or should have done this/that."    A lot of you need to get out of the fantasy world and jump in.  Come on in boys, the water is always warm!  

Instead of getting butthurt to go read my post after this one that you seem to be a focus on. I was responding to what some of the Peabody posters where saying when they were just killing TC kids with some of their comments. I'm never going to be a blind follower of any team local or professional. I know the team was limited that was easy to see and that injuries played a major part in that. Still doesn't change the fact how people feel about the play calling all year and if other fans of other teams are critical of the coaches they have every right to have that opinion like you have the right to say that they are living in a fantasy world. Don't become an Internet gangster at the same time. Like I said Peabody was the better team if you didn't get your feelings hurt and kept reading the post then you would have seen this. Keep this same energy and I don't want your job so I don't need the volunteer forms to coach. You're trying to attack me for being critical of the coaching staff that's fine. Maybe you should stop reading my post if you get in your feelings that much from what I said then I hope you never hear what other fans of TC are saying. 

10 minutes ago, RTD said:

Instead of getting butthurt to go read my post after this one that you seem to be a focus on. I was responding to what some of the Peabody posters where saying when they were just killing TC kids with some of their comments. I'm never going to be a blind follower of any team local or professional. I know the team was limited that was easy to see and that injuries played a major part in that. Still doesn't change the fact how people feel about the play calling all year and if other fans of other teams are critical of the coaches they have every right to have that opinion like you have the right to say that they are living in a fantasy world. Don't become an Internet gangster at the same time. Like I said Peabody was the better team if you didn't get your feelings hurt and kept reading the post then you would have seen this. Keep this same energy and I don't want your job so I don't need the volunteer forms to coach. You're trying to attack me for being critical of the coaching staff that's fine. Maybe you should stop reading my post if you get in your feelings that much from what I said then I hope you never hear what other fans of TC are saying. 

Butthurt?  Never said I was butthurt.  Just jumping in the game.  Focusing on a specific post?  I just clicked on one.  Not attacking.  Just offering the opportunity.  If you have the right to rip or say whatever, then shouldn't others have the right to respond or say what they want?  Others saying?  Name one that has ever made "The Others" happy.  They complained about a guy with near 250 wins and 5 state titles.  Why does it matter to that point to "Say"? 

36 minutes ago, LeatherBalls said:

Butthurt?  Never said I was butthurt.  Just jumping in the game.  Focusing on a specific post?  I just clicked on one.  Not attacking.  Just offering the opportunity.  If you have the right to rip or say whatever, then shouldn't others have the right to respond or say what they want?  Others saying?  Name one that has ever made "The Others" happy.  They complained about a guy with near 250 wins and 5 state titles.  Why does it matter to that point to "Say"? 

My point is I haven't ripped the coaching since Whitwell. I know it's not possible to make everyone happy with the coaching. Wagg could go undefeated for 5 years and win every game 100-0 and someone wouldn't be happy. IMO the coaching had improved through the season the team and coaching have both improved from game one until the last game. Constant improvement is all you could as for as a fan. I felt like you were attacking me when I have a totally different opinion than others. That's why it matters to the point to ”Say”. You have every right to respond but to the ones that aren't satisfied with the state runner-up which isn't me. 

1 hour ago, RTD said:

Disregard the Peabody game, due to uncontrollable circumstances, but you have said on here multiple times throughout the season about how all of our losses were because of coaching or bad play calling, which is your opinion and you have a right to it. Just like I have an opinion that Tom Brady is not the G.O.A.T but in reality he probably is, just like in reality coaches coach and players play, you are down right silly if you think our coaches didn't try to put our kids in the best position to win every game this year. Of course in the Whitwell game it was Keyvont left, Keyvont right, but that's what our coaches thought was the best plan of action, and heck it paid off, we were 1 play away from beating the 1A state champ. The watertown game was a hard fought game, lost due to one of our players making a mistake and putting the ball on the ground, which no player is perfect. The Lebanon game, we lost to a 6A school playing probably 20-25 kids when we play 11-15, yeah of course the holding call was bogus, but excuses won't help anything. I'm no saint, I have stated we were predictable but if that's what gets the job done or even if that's what our coaches think will get the job done, we should support that. I have been involved with coaching and around enough coaches to learn especially at this level, these coaches are in it for the kids and pretty much the kids only. We have to stop making excuses, because then what is the next generation of TC kids going to do, point fingers because they don't do no wrong. I am so proud of these kids, from the lebanon and watertown games to the last game some will ever play, you have helped get TC back on the right track and you made history with your perseverance to be the 1st TC team to reach the championship game with more than 1 loss. And LB, brother I hope you know how much you mean to this community, and if it is your last fling, at least you threw a hail mary. Thank You for all you have done DC!    

Edited by TCRadio

7 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Disregard the Peabody game, due to uncontrollable circumstances, but you have said on her multiple times throughout the season about how all of our loses were because of coaching or bad play calling, which is your opinion and you have a right to it. Just like I have an opinion that Tom Brady is not the G.O.A.T but in reality he probably is, just like in reality coaches coach and players play, you are down right silly if you think our coaches didn't try to put our kids in the best position to win every game this year. Of course in the Whitwell game it was Keyvont left, Keyvont right, but that's what our coaches thought was the best plan of action, and heck it paid off, we were 1 play away from beating the 1A state champ. The watertown game was a hard fought game, lost due to one of our players making a mistake and putting the ball on the ground, which no player is perfect. The Lebanon game, we lost to a 6A school playing probably 20-25 kids when we play 11-15, yeah of course the holding call was bogus, but excuses won't help anything. I'm no saint, I have stated we were predictable but if that's what gets the job done or even if that's what our coaches think will get the job done, we should support that. I have been involved with coaching and around enough coaches to learn especially at this level, these coaches are in it for the kids and pretty much the kids only. We have to stop making excuses, because then what is the next generation of TC kids going to do, point fingers because they don't do no wrong. I am so proud of these kids, from the lebanon and watertown games to the last game some will ever play, you have helped get TC back on the right track and you made history with your perseverance to be the 1st TC team to reach the championship game with more than 1 loss. And LB, brother I hope you know how much you mean to this community, and if it is your last fling, at least you threw a hail mary. Thank You for all you have done DC!    

Cheese man let me ask you a question. Is that coach dr Clint and snoballs and ms baxie already working on those boys side body blocks for next year? I garuntee you they better be.  You think im joking but im not. 

Just now, Roy Dillard said:

Cheese man let me ask you a question. Is that coach dr Clint and snoballs and ms baxie already working on those boys side body blocks for next year? I garuntee you they better be.  You think im joking but im not. 

Well Roy, our boys have to rest up from a murder's row of sorts throughout the playoffs, I would bet by Jan 1st, body blocks 101 class will start at 7:45, you think im joking but i ain't done it