Griders 2019 South Pittsburg Pirates

Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

I don’t ever provide much analysis. Roy and Old Pirate always do that stuff.  The Pirates have a lot of work to do if they want a chance at Greenback the day after Thanksgiving. How’s that?

So you provide analysis on other teams but not the pirates? I mean we have heard at least 100 times how good greenback will be.   If you dont think our pirates are very good just be honest.....we can handle it.   

30 minutes ago, team69 said:

He needs to change his name to Ichtowawah....that's Cherokee for Man of many names!!

am·bas·sa·dor
/amˈbasədər/
noun
  1. an accredited diplomat sent by a country as its official representative to a foreign country.
    synonyms: envoydiplomat, ambassador extraordinary, ambassador plenipotentiary, plenipotentiaryconsulattachéchargé d'affairesemissarylegate, (papal) nuncio, representativedeputy;
    datedambassadress
    "the American ambassador to London"
    • a person who acts as a representative or promoter of a specified activity.

Example: I am the ambassador of coachT.com. 

12 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

So you provide analysis on other teams but not the pirates? I mean we have heard at least 100 times how good greenback will be.   If you dont think our pirates are very good just be honest.....we can handle it.   

Now now no need in putting words in my mouth little man. I’ve never once said the Pirates weren’t a good team this season. I gave my opinion. They need to get much better if they want a shot at a gold ball. 

2 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Now now no need in putting words in my mouth little man. I’ve never once said the Pirates weren’t a good team this season. I gave my opinion. They need to get much better if they want a shot at a gold ball. 

You talked around every question that someone ask you.  What is your analysis of the 2019 South Pittsburg Pirates? How far do you project SP to go this year?   What is your overall opinion of this years team?

Edited by oneyewilly
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

You talked around every question that someone ask you.  What is your analysis of the 2019 South Pittsburg Pirates? How far do you project SP to go this year?   What is your overall opinion of this years team?

I expect this the be the best team since 2011. Does that mean it will be? Absolutely not.. I expect them to be playing the day after Thanksgiving at Greenback though.  With a little look they have a shot at playing for a gold ball, but so does Greenback. 7-8 months ago I would have said SP will be in Cookeville, but the new editions at Greenback have tilted the scales now. Fair or not the former Maryville QB will make a HUGE difference this year for that bunch. Without him on the roster SP was my favorite, but seniors like him, Willis, and Bailey simply aren’t seen often in 1A football.