Griders 2019 South Pittsburg Pirates

Roy Dillard

8 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

I expect this the be the best team since 2011. Does that mean it will be? Absolutely not.. I expect them to be playing the day after Thanksgiving at Greenback though.  With a little look they have a shot at playing for a gold ball, but so does Greenback. 7-8 months ago I would have said SP will be in Cookeville, but the new editions at Greenback have tilted the scales now. Fair or not the former Maryville QB will make a HUGE difference this year for that bunch. Without him on the roster SP was my favorite, but seniors like him, Willis, and Bailey simply aren’t seen often in 1A football. 

Fair???LMBO.

4 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Fair???LMBO.

I saw a couple people on here the last 2-3 months say transfers in general and open enrollment isn’t “fair.” Am I not allowed to respond or refer to those comments? 

I have found one thing out about this board over the years. Tongue in cheek comments often fly right over a lot of people. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

I expect this the be the best team since 2011. Does that mean it will be? Absolutely not.. I expect them to be playing the day after Thanksgiving at Greenback though.  With a little look they have a shot at playing for a gold ball, but so does Greenback. 7-8 months ago I would have said SP will be in Cookeville, but the new editions at Greenback have tilted the scales now. Fair or not the former Maryville QB will make a HUGE difference this year for that bunch. Without him on the roster SP was my favorite, but seniors like him, Willis, and Bailey simply aren’t seen often in 1A football. 

Barney, Old Pirate says sources around south Knoxville indicate the drip is growing! Yous mentioned fair, as in legal. The orchestration was real.

18 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Pretty good analysis lol.