Best Team In The State

WoodlawnFalcons

Just now, Throwdeslant said:

Out of respect to my Greeneville buddies, I won’t respond. However, no 6A school wants to play a small 3A school because there’s nothing in it for them. If they win, they were supposed to win, but, if they lose, uh oh. Yada, yada, yada...:lol: How many times we heard that one before???

Nobody is going to think lesser of a program for losing to Alcoa

Just now, Throwdeslant said:

Out of respect to my Greeneville buddies, I won’t respond. However, no 6A school wants to play a small 3A school because there’s nothing in it for them. If they win, they were supposed to win, but, if they lose, uh oh. Yada, yada, yada...:lol: How many times we heard that one before???

We don't exactly have folks knocking the door down to play us, either! Our coaches spend months trying to fill a schedule every 2 years, just like Rankin. We got bailed out this year because we added a new high school in Rutherford County and our region. Luckily, we added Germantown and Cordova already so we won't be searching, from what I've been told.

2 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

Not gonna lie, I'm a little jealous it's Blackman that scheduled Alcoa and not Oakland

The thought due to the youth on this years team that Alcoa "should" be better next year, and the reason the Tornadoes loaded the schedule with best teams to sign up. If that does not go as planed it's going to be long year.

4 minutes ago, AlwaysAPatriot said:

We don't exactly have folks knocking the door down to play us, either! Our coaches spend months trying to fill a schedule every 2 years, just like Rankin. We got bailed out this year because we added a new high school in Rutherford County and our region. Luckily, we added Germantown and Cordova already so we won't be searching, from what I've been told.

That still leaves Oakland with another game to find