Best Team In The State

WoodlawnFalcons

1 hour ago, BCsportsfan said:

Ha. Alcoa won in the qtr finals to a 13-0 team by 2 tds on a field the looked more like a rain soaked cat liter box. Upperman plan was to hold the ball to the last tick of the 25 sec clock to slow the game as much as possible. (Almost lost....what a joke.)

That poll goes by the Fact that Alcoa beat the, at the time, the #1 team in TN and #71 ranked team in the Nation, Maryville on there own field. Something that had not happened since 2010. not even #1 6A Oakland that played there two weeks earlier.

That poll also goes by the fact the Alcoa has the most state championships in state history and the winning-est coach in TN history. 

Another thing to remember is Alcoa's 2018 team was made up of 2/3's Sophomores. So, if you think your puss puss team wants some and wants to be on ESPN crawl out from under your momma's apron and bring it! sissy boy!

That’s bc alcoa doesn’t play anyone every yr except maryville and coasts to state so of course they should be ok. Alcoa is to sissy to schedule out of state powerhouses bc they know how it would go. Keep living in that east tn dream world If you think you guys would fair good nationally lmaooooo

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, zoneread56 said:

That’s bc alcoa doesn’t play anyone every yr except maryville and coasts to state so of course they should be ok. Alcoa is to sissy to schedule out of state powerhouses bc they know how it would go. Keep living in that east tn dream world If you think you guys would fair good nationally lmaooooo

#24th in the NATION sissy boy!:thumb:

Image result for sissy preppy coach

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

I sure do wish Alcoa was playing Oakland and Greeneville instead of Blackmen next year..........Reality check!

Why?  Lets face it y'all will have a much easier time with Blackman than a fairly even game with Oakland.  I am sure RANKIN saw it that way also as he never had a hard time with Blackman.  Y'all going to run it up like he did when he was at R'dale on them?

I didn't know Oakland was missing half of their defensive players in the first game against Maryville but I did know the linebacker that had committed to Arkansas got hurt early in that game and we (Maryville) didn't really start doing good until he went out.  I'm really not sure why but Oakland just wasn't playing as a team in the first game but the next one was what I was expecting the first time. I'm not saying Maryville was bad but Oakland is just that good. They run an easy offense that would get most teams killed but when half of your starters are going to end up playing in the SEC or major college football somewhere it's like men against boy's. I have never in my life seen Maryville take a beat down like that against anyone period and it could of been worse. Every couple of years a team will pop up with a load of D-1 players like Oakland and no matter how good you are it's just impossible to beat them. Whitehaven is also a very good team and they got exactly what we got and almost the same score. They got their second first down of the game against Oakland's mop up crew with two or three minutes to go in the game. That should tell anyone with a brain who the best team is plus they only gave up 7 points in the final four playoff games for 6A.