Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Violet
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
highschoolfbfan777

Tennessee High School Football Database

Recommended Posts

What happened to the Tennessee High School Football Database site? I worked hard going to libraries in different parts of East Tennessee researching scores to give to those guys.They also had a great list of all bowls from every year.Now the webpage is gone >:(

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Red Rebels said:

I just did a domain search and have a name and an address. I'll see what I can find out. 

I know you will track it down RR unless the address is located in the Bermuda Triangle.Folks in these parts call it NET.:thumb:Image result for tennessee tricities

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOD, One of my tricks is to pull up stuff from the "wayback machine" which is an internet archive. I went there today and pulled up hsfdatabase.com and www.tennprepdb.com . I sent the guy a message, he hasn't responded yet. He's a member on here. 

10sao1t.png

2mzwp3l.png

Edited by Red Rebels

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Lost Old Dad said:

Can it be bought to give to Coach T so folks can have it for reference in the future?

 

18 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

LOD, One of my tricks is to pull up stuff from the "wayback machine" which is an internet archive. I went there today and pulled up hsfdatabase.com and www.tennprepdb.com . I sent the guy a message, he hasn't responded yet. He's a member on here. 

10sao1t.png

2mzwp3l.png

I emailed CoachT a few months back and asked him to reach out to @rollredroll . Coach said he would email the member.  

I also mentioned to Coach something along the lines that the database if possible would be a great asset to the CoachT website. 

I'll shoot Coach another email. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Southtowner said:

 

I emailed CoachT a few months back and asked him to reach out to @rollredroll . Coach said he would email the member.  

I also mentioned to Coach something along the lines that the database if possible would be a great asset to the CoachT website. 

I'll shoot Coach another email. 

I talked to rollredroll a few years ago and he did tell me it took up a lot of his time ... I think there's enough interest in this information to maybe make a little profit for him or someone else . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pepvol said:

I talked to rollredroll a few years ago and he did tell me it took up a lot of his time ... I think there's enough interest in this information to maybe make a little profit for him or someone else . 

I remember his saying he was moving everything to a new website and it was taking up a lot of time to transfer the data.

CoachT responded to me yesterday saying, 'No luck. I emailed him at the only address I had for him but he never responded.'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...