Never too early...AA Predictions 2019-2020

MCFAN3

Hmmmm. Its early, but does Westview run thru AA as they have the past 7yrs? 

They didnt look good today. They are like the Cleveland Browns, look really good on paper, but didnt perform well, at least not today. Harrison went like 2-9 or so from the 3pt line and didnt look as good as I expected or I have heard. Yancey was the primary ball handler which I think is a bad move, but I'm no coach. They dont score unless it's a 3 or a FT. The post player score on most of her touches which was few, but they don't go thru her like they did Johnson and Graves. Gibson Co played their tails off and very well coached. They play so hard and disciplined. They will have a say so come March

1 hour ago, RealisticFan45 said:

They didnt look good today. They are like the Cleveland Browns, look really good on paper, but didnt perform well, at least not today. Harrison went like 2-9 or so from the 3pt line and didnt look as good as I expected or I have heard. Yancey was the primary ball handler which I think is a bad move, but I'm no coach. They dont score unless it's a 3 or a FT. The post player score on most of her touches which was few, but they don't go thru her like they did Johnson and Graves. Gibson Co played their tails off and very well coached. They play so hard and disciplined. They will have a say so come March

I agree with the comment that Yancey shouldn’t be primary ball handler. I don’t understand that move at all. I didn’t feel like Harrison ever got into rhythm because she is used to handling the ball and attacking the basket and she looked held up and too strict to running the play

1 minute ago, Dadof2 said:

South Greene got beat by North Greene tonight by 16

North Greene is very good for A. Not Greenfield or Loretto good but best in East. They have a transfer from DB that REALLY helps. I’d say they’ll be in Boro for sure. Best team in Greene Co. all classes. 

2 hours ago, RealisticFan45 said:

Our 4 and 5 had 37 points and a whole lot of it  in the paint. Westview's plan was to take our three away. Our big girls can play and they stepped up big time. GC looked very poised and played a good half court game and had very few TO's. Losing Callins hurts Westview big time. They also have some new players and trying to figure things out. We just hit a few more shots. I am very happy for the win beating a really good team will continue to give our team confidence. Westview will get it figured out and will be tough as usual when it counts. Probably a good loss for them as ours has been.

2 hours ago, RealisticFan45 said:

One of Callins' family members told me "MCL"? Out for 4 weeks. I don't want to see any player injured, but Gibson County needed that win. To me, Westview was very out of sync midway through the 2nd quarter and in. It started out kind of bad for us, but we kept grinding. We got a long way to go, but this game meant a lot to us. We'll be better before the season is over and Westview always seem to figure it out after Christmas. It's kind of their thing they seem to do....every year. We'll take the W and continue on. Yancey did not appear comfortable at all at point. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, SuperFan14A said:

One of Callins' family members told me "MCL"? Out for 4 weeks. I don't want to see any player injured, but Gibson County needed that win. To me, Westview was very out of sync midway through the 2nd quarter and in. It started out kind of bad for us, but we kept grinding. We got a long way to go, but this game meant a lot to us. We'll be better before the season is over and Westview always seem to figure it out after Christmas. It's kind of their thing they seem to do....every year. We'll take the W and continue on. Yancey did not appear comfortable at all at point. 

She is a senior and has not run the point at any point during her career (including middle school). She is a take it from the wing and drive to the basket player. She is not the point guard type of player. I do not understand that decision at all. Harrison sees the floor better than any player I have seen and should be the one running it. Westview has no depth this year. They have a long way to go before they will be postseason ready

• Like 1