• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

MCFAN3

Never too early...AA Predictions 2019-2020

Congrats to Cheatham on their championship today! Now looking at the field next year who has the best shot at getting back to the state tournament? What team might surprise the state? Who’s your top ten?

Westview will be back, and may be playing for another state championship. They lose the post player and the starting PG, but bring in one of the top 8th grade PG's in the state next year. Also, Westview has a kid on the bench that didn't get much playing time that will fill in at the post just fine. I expect Westview to be at the top for at least the next 4 years with the kids they have now, and have coming in. 

• Like 1

I think Meigs will have a good chance to get there, just need to take care of business and pay substate at home.

what did Dekalb loose?

Cheatham returns 1 starter and 2 other girls who played some minutes. They have plenty of talent on the bench that needs some experience. I fully expect them to win 9aa again. 

10 hours ago, GCPioneer said:

Westview will be back, and may be playing for another state championship. They lose the post player and the starting PG, but bring in one of the top 8th grade PG's in the state next year. Also, Westview has a kid on the bench that didn't get much playing time that will fill in at the post just fine. I expect Westview to be at the top for at least the next 4 years with the kids they have now, and have coming in. 

Real interested to see the 8th grader for Westview come in. They say Union City has a really good 8th grader coming in as well.

10 hours ago, Dadof2 said:

I think Meigs will have a good chance to get there, just need to take care of business and pay substate at home.

what did Dekalb loose?

Only 3 Seniors

16 hours ago, Dexter10 said:

Was Westview a young team this year ?

Westview wasnt really young but they get one of the best 8th graders in the state coming in to play PG and they will still have shooters. Not sure how theyll be inside. I saw they had a slimmer big kid but I've never seen her on the floor.