Never too early...Who Wins Class A 2019-20 and why?

gogold

31 minutes ago, Greenfieldfan said:

Jonesboro has the girl already Signed by the Lady Vols. Should be a great challenge for Greenfield. 

I am interested in seeing her. We played a bunch of different AAU teams and regular teams in Arkansas and Missouri. I think I know who she is. Will be a challenge for sure. Good slate of teams in this tournament.

On 12/22/2019 at 7:00 PM, pioneer42 said:

Macon County is tough too. Westview will be better by year end especially when Callins is back.Mimi McBee number 11 I think and I might be wrong on spelling is probably back by now as well for Loretto. She has been hurt with an ankle some of the year I know. Really good player.

Mimi is Gene McBee’s granddaughter and Pete McBee’s daughter(has SEC Basketball Championship ring with Auburn) she has been brought up the right way to play the game.  Loretto will be ready when it’s time to play in the Glass House!

19 minutes ago, Timeslowdownplease said:

Mimi is Gene McBee’s granddaughter and Pete McBee’s daughter(has SEC Basketball Championship ring with Auburn) she has been brought up the right way to play the game.  Loretto will be ready when it’s time to play in the Glass House!

I believe Loretto will be tough business for anyone who faces them mainly because they are long and difficult to score on. I think Loretto has a lot tougher road to get to Murfreesboro than Greenfield. Will possibly have to play Summertown four times. McKenzie will not be a lay up in the region and Huntingdon will be tough. I heard they have a girl from Clarksburg that will be elgible now who will be a great addition. Put her and Fuller together especially on press defense could be trouble. She is fast fast and played PG for Clarksburg when she was there. Will be interesting to see how this pans out. Won’t be any free passes to Murfreesboro.

Edited by pioneer42

46 minutes ago, Greenfieldfan said:

Sounds like Loretto and Greenfield are two of the top teams in the state of any classification. 

Two really good teams. Riverdale is usually the top team in the state year in and year out and they are down this year and I believe both teams would give any team in the state a run for their money. They are the only team yet to handle your pressure somewhat and they had several TO’s. To beat Greenfield, it will have to be almost a night of ball handling perfection because yow don’t turn it over. Will be interesting for sure.