Never too early...Who Wins Class A 2019-20 and why?

gogold

10 minutes ago, Greenfieldfan said:

Good poll.
Union City 10 vs Greenfield 1 this week. Union City has just beaten AA Westview and AA Covington two of the best AA teams in the state. 

I think the polls are OK for this week. But I think Loretto is still way up there. Union City is a real good team but I don’t think they have enough ball handlers to give you guys a game. 

11 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

I think the polls are OK for this week. But I think Loretto is still way up there. Union City is a real good team but I don’t think they have enough ball handlers to give you guys a game. 

I think you're right.... gonna be interesting to see how it all plays out.   I'd say without a doubt Greenfield has to be your #1 and the rest (Loretto, Clarkrange, Pickett, S-town) could fall in any of the other 4 spots in the top 5.  

Id be interested to know how  Loretto/Summertown and Clarkrange/Pickett matched up against each other.  Don't really know much about the latter 2 

8 minutes ago, Brazier said:

I think you're right.... gonna be interesting to see how it all plays out.   I'd say without a doubt Greenfield has to be your #1 and the rest (Loretto, Clarkrange, Pickett, S-town) could fall in any of the other 4 spots in the top 5.  

Id be interested to know how  Loretto/Summertown and Clarkrange/Pickett matched up against each other.  Don't really know much about the latter 2 

I think Clarkrange and Pickett County play tonight. Clarkrange I know plays really aggressive basketball. They attack the basket and kick out and play an aggressive full court defense. Pickett County is one I don’t know a lot about. Summertown has some nice wins this year in Dyersburg, Covington and Loretto. I would say Loretto, Clarkrange and Summertown are above Pickett right now with no disrespect to Pickett because they are a good team as well. Loretto, Summertown and Clarkrange are too close to call to rank right now. 

27 minutes ago, GCPioneer said:

Clarkrange won at Pickett County by 20. I would think this one goes about the same as the last one.

North Greene at Cloudland is an intriguing match-up for me. I've seen North Greene, but don't know much about Cloudland. I guess we will find out tonight!

Tonight looks like Big Tuesday across the state. Pickett/Clarkrange, North Green/Cloudland, Dyersbirg/Westview,  TCA/USJ, GC/Peabody, Bradford/Dresden, Macon County/Upperman... are just a few

5 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

Tonight looks like Big Tuesday across the state. Pickett/Clarkrange, North Green/Cloudland, Dyersbirg/Westview,  TCA/USJ, GC/Peabody, Bradford/Dresden, Macon County/Upperman... are just a few

I'll be interested to see if Collinwood can somewhat hang with Summertown.  They are a gritty team.