Never too early...Who Wins Class A 2019-20 and why?

gogold

Amazing how week ( other than Loretto and Summertown ) 12A has become - remember when it was a war every district game Wayne Co Collinwood have won state tournaments not long ago / Perry co was always more than competitive / even Frank Hughes was no cake walk / Hohum games not good for anybody / I’m sure other districts have same walkovers but gap getting tooooo wide between these teams 

11 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

Congratulations to Huntingdon's Aydn Swenson. Got her 1000th point and was crowned homecoming last night. Great honors for a fine young lady.

Gave you an upvote. Thanks for recognizing this young lady. This forum is best utilized for that purpose! Our players are fantastic. All of them.

Interested to see what happens in Summertown/Loretto rematch.... Schedule shows Tuesday night in Loretto. Game doesn’t mean much, but should be a WAR!! Both are good teams, but not at Greenfield level yet. IMO. Hope to travel east again Tuesday to see what the Barn atmosphere is all about. I definitely enjoyed game 1 at the EAGLE NEST!!

On 1/25/2020 at 9:52 PM, westtn12 said:

Heard that Macy Neal went down with what looked like a knee injury? Any updates on her? Prayers 

We got some bad news on Macey as she has a torn ACL and a torn meniscus. Macey signed a softball scholarship with UTM. She is a great athlete and was a major catalyst in our Gold Ball run last year. She won MVP in the District Tournament last year and was huge in the championship game against TCA as she had several threes and a bunch of points. She made some money shots against Peabody in the semis of the region and just big shot after big shot in money time. Been a hard week as she was a senior. Prayers for the GC Family and her and her family. God is good and GC has been blessed by the good Lord. We will keep battling and keep giving each him the glory win or lose.

Edited by pioneer42

5 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

We got some bad news on Macey as she has a torn ACL and a torn meniscus. Macey signed a softball scholarship with UTM. She is a great athlete and was a major catalyst in our Gold Ball run last year. She won MVP in the District Tournament last year and was huge in the championship game against TCA as she had several threes and a bunch of points. She made some money shots against Peabody in the semis of the region and just big shot after big shot in money time. Been a hard week as she was a senior. Prayers for the GC Family and her and her family. God is good and GC has been blessed by the good Lord. We will keep battling and keep giving each him the glory win or lose.

We have been praying for her and her family. I really hate to hear that, she is an awesome player. 

16 minutes ago, Greenfieldfan said:

We have been praying for her and her family. I really hate to hear that, she is an awesome player. 

I know you have brother and we appreciate it. Man it is a bad deal especially when they are seniors. Been several teams that have had severe injuries this year and I hate it. Prayers for the safety of all players.

23 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

I really hate to hear that. She has had some bad luck the past 2 seasons. Praying for her and hope for a speedy recovery. GC still wins the district but will definitely make it tougher on them after that without her. Just really hate to hear it 

3 minutes ago, hoopfever said:

I really hate to hear that. She has had some bad luck the past 2 seasons. Praying for her and hope for a speedy recovery. GC still wins the district but will definitely make it tougher on them after that without her. Just really hate to hear it 

Appreciate it. Yeah losing good players doesn’t help you that is for sure. We lost her last year at state with a broke ankle.