Mj Bears 2019

mjbearfan1960

Just now, tradertwo said:

Didn't the owner...maybe Roy L... open a car lot? New Deal Used Cars was the name maybe... I think I saw the movie?

It was an all you can eat catfish place that had its own ponds right there.  Out in the country but it was always packed and cars from multiple states were always in the parking lot.

The best thing about it was the young ladies working there.

Just now, Lost Old Dad said:

It was an all you can eat catfish place that had its own ponds right there.  Out in the country but it was always packed and cars from multiple states were always in the parking lot.

The best thing about it was the young ladies working there.

Been there. Just making light of the movie and the name connection... Used Cars... if you ain't watched it, you need to see it... it's a classic!

3 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

I guess you’re beating your chest because they beat a Maryville team last year that got embarrassed by Oakland in the semis lol EMBARRASSED. Yeah good substance there bud. Once again, we lost to Oakland last minute by 7.

We at least beat Oakland last year and multiple times before that. A previous poster is correct in that we had a injury riddled team and the only team (including Oakland) that beat us at full strength last season was Alcoa. What's embarrassing though is your little chicken hawk tail beating your chest over an appearance in the quarterfinals. Seriously, the quarterfinals....

Edited by JSamson7
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, JSamson7 said:

We beat at least beat Oakland last year and multiple time before that. A previous poster is correct in that we had a injury riddled team and the only team (including Oakland) that beat us at full strength last season was Alcoa. What's embarrassing though is your little chicken hawk tail beating your chest over an appearance in the quarterfinals. Seriously, the quarterfinals....

^^^^This

4 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

^^^^This

The gang up on him apparoach is never going to work, you all can JO each other as much as you want over trying to “out” argue me... the facts are the facts old men.. MJ was told by everyone on here a few years back we can’t beat anyone good, and we would exit by second round every year to come. We shut that up last year and now we’re ready to expand on  our 27 game regular season streak as a consistent top 5 6a program. We are the real winners. Like I said before, go back to your small boy football boards and enjoy living in the past over in Mulan. And Jsamson, I don’t expect anything less from typical airhead Maryville fan, go cherry pick all your players and still get trainwrecked by Oakland. Oh wait the zero points scored were because of “injuries” LOL JOKE ARTIST

9 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

The gang up on him apparoach is never going to work, you all can JO each other as much as you want over trying to “out” argue me... the facts are the facts old men.. MJ was told by everyone on here a few years back we can’t beat anyone good, and we would exit by second round every year to come. We shut that up last year and now we’re ready to expand on  our 27 game regular season streak as a consistent top 5 6a program. We are the real winners. Like I said before, go back to your small boy football boards and enjoy living in the past over in Mulan. And Jsamson, I don’t expect anything less from typical airhead Maryville fan, go cherry pick all your players and still get trainwrecked by Oakland. Oh wait the zero points scored were because of “injuries” LOL JOKE ARTIST

Dude stop before you keep making yourself look like a fool. 

Facts

MJ is 19-17 all times in the play offs (No One Cares about regular season)

MJ has never made it to a championship game

MJ is Not a consistent top 5 6a program in Tennessee (You don't get bounced in the first round 2 years ago by a 4 seed and call yourself consistent just because you made the quarterfinals last year)

Edited by Swipes
  • Upvote 1

I'll add that in the last ten years Mt Juliet has a losing record against Rutherford County and a losing record against Williamson county schools alone. Mt Juliet had a great season last year. Leave it at that. 

As for your negative comments goldenbear, everyone on here already knows that if Mt Juliet has another great season we get to put up with you for another year, but if Mt Juliet get bounced early you will conveniently go into hibernation. 

These boards are all for fun. The negative comments are all good. Make you look silly but whatever. Your delusional comments and lack of fundamental knowledge is all good too. However, there is no place for the physical threats. No one needs to meet you in Mt Juliet or anything like that. Every time you say something like that you only make yourself look worse. 

Edited by workinprogress
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1