Preseason Top Ten!

9 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

LC returns more starters than anyonein 1a. Huntingdon QB is a great player but not great passer. Greenback lost alot but supposedly replaced most of their main starters with transfers. Not home grown talent but if you got to win that way then by all means. So. Pitt is So.Pitt there always in the running. Most small schools might get 2 or 3 transfers in a five year period. Somehow Greenback can replace a whole team. We shall see. I guarantee you that Greenback will not blow out any of the top 4. Not trying to degrade Greenback but how they do things is kind of like a private school handles there business. Long season ahead we will see how it plays out. Good luck.

Mark it down now whoever wins the east will blow out the west in the championship game!! It has already been posted by your people that you lost the best lineman you had but brought 3 All Americans in to replace him. I guess you have not read that yet. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

LC returns more starters than anyonein 1a. Huntingdon QB is a great player but not great passer. Greenback lost alot but supposedly replaced most of their main starters with transfers. Not home grown talent but if you got to win that way then by all means. So. Pitt is So.Pitt there always in the running. Most small schools might get 2 or 3 transfers in a five year period. Somehow Greenback can replace a whole team. We shall see. I guarantee you that Greenback will not blow out any of the top 4. Not trying to degrade Greenback but how they do things is kind of like a private school handles there business. Long season ahead we will see how it plays out. Good 

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

I don’t think SP has the first kid with any D1 offers. I think they have a few small college kids though. 

Me? You’ve got multiple kids with multiple D1 offers. Greenback University has unrivaled college prospects this season. You and others have said it yourself on here about all the D1 offers. 

Bass I see you put a lot of stock in D1 offers. Freedom prep the last couple of years had multiple athletes with D1 offers and didn’t do squat. Please explain??

1 minute ago, Croppygenius said:
10 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

LC returns more starters than anyonein 1a. Huntingdon QB is a great player but not great passer. Greenback lost alot but supposedly replaced most of their main starters with transfers. Not home grown talent but if you got to win that way then by all means. So. Pitt is So.Pitt there always in the running. Most small schools might get 2 or 3 transfers in a five year period. Somehow Greenback can replace a whole team. We shall see. I guarantee you that Greenback will not blow out any of the top 4. Not trying to degrade Greenback but how they do things is kind of like a private school handles there business. Long season ahead we will see how it plays out. Good 

Hundingdons QB Hunter Ensley is an excellent passer. Very strong arm, throws well on the run. He's approaching 220 lbs with great speed. Very determined young man that I think has SEC level talent as a safety. When a running back breaks through the line of scrimmage he better be looking for him cause he looking for you. 

41 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Hundingdons QB Hunter Ensley is an excellent passer. Very strong arm, throws well on the run. He's approaching 220 lbs with great speed. Very determined young man that I think has SEC level talent as a safety. When a running back breaks through the line of scrimmage he better be looking for him cause he looking for you. 

I thought the Ensley kid was a big time baseball prospect. Is that not the case?

2 hours ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Mark it down now whoever wins the east will blow out the west in the championship game!! It has already been posted by your people that you lost the best lineman you had but brought 3 All Americans in to replace him. I guess you have not read that yet. 

Believe what you want but you are being a homer or delusional. Either way we will see.

6 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Not trying to degrade Greenback.......If they have to win that way well then by all means....How they do things is like a private school.

Well since you know how WE DO THINGS inform us??Private schools offer assistance even scholarships.If im not mistaken if you are 25 miles away you can play the same year.

To go GB the familys actually have to do a Bona-fide change of address and dont get any assistance in doing so.We are a public school so if these folks do that then we have to allow them in cant deny.Your reference is that we are running a shady system over here.I assure you these folks come on their own.What in the world would or could we offer to get a starting QB from the best high school football team in Tn for the past 2 decades and that returns arguably the best team in 2019???

GB has always been in the equation by have a very good football tradition it didnt start the past 4 years.The building of the new school,and a coaching staff that are former players and give their all for these kids changed everything for us and if it would have been built 10 years ago GB would have made more Championship appearances.We lost alot of families because of a dilapidated school.I was not a big transfer student fan but if it is done the right way it is what it is!

Take it how you want. I think its pretty amazing a small single A program can get 3 to 5 transfers a year. Must be doing something right up there. It just doesn't happen at small 1a schools every year. It is happening at Greenback alot for past few years. So.Pitt doesn't get them like that. Trousdale Co doesn't get em like that. Lake Co doesn't get them like that. Greenback must be doing something right up there. It want matter in December. The best team will win and I'm not so sure its Greenback. Good luck to your team.

8 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Take it how you want. I think its pretty amazing a small single A program can get 3 to 5 transfers a year. Must be doing something right up there. It just doesn't happen at small 1a schools every year. It is happening at Greenback alot for past few years. So.Pitt doesn't get them like that. Trousdale Co doesn't get em like that. Lake Co doesn't get them like that. Greenback must be doing something right up there. It want matter in December. The best team will win and I'm not so sure its Greenback. Good luck to your team.

Greenback has gotten transfers since the early 90’s. 

44 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Pitt got 4 or 5 this year.Most will sit till playoffs but they are there!