South Pitt/lake co cry about greenback thread

WarChant

2 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says your comments have some youth, ifin it is a natural transition. Fact 1. This was Not a natural occurrence. Fact  2.  GB WR had to most to gain & most to loose individually. Fact 3.  GB Did not have a quality replacement for their graduating sr. QB. Fact 4. Players accept losing positions naturally. Fact 5. Players nor parents of players take kindly to losing orchestrated    player transfers that directly effect them! 

It’s amazing how a South Pitt fan knows all these “facts” about the Greenback football program. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Looks like the pirates are cheating in 7 on 7 . Isnt this supposed to be a passing game? Pirates showed up with 5 lineman and 2 backs. Old Pirate must be the offensive coordinator. He is so stupid he didn't know what a 7 vs. 7 was.

A 7v7 is just that.  Which is 7v7.  

TSSAA would say a 7v7 is whatever the teams sets up as long as no pads or hitting is going on.

You've already confessed to lying.  Anything else you need to confess?  Because...

c32255055ef89cda227057bd1ebe3ead970342f0

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says your comments have some youth, ifin it is a natural transition. Fact 1. This was Not a natural occurrence. Fact  2.  GB WR had to most to gain & most to loose individually. Fact 3.  GB Did not have a quality replacement for their graduating sr. QB. Fact 4. Players accept losing positions naturally. Fact 5. Players nor parents of players take kindly to losing orchestrated    player transfers that directly effect them! 

As i stated who would like it? Not a fair question to any player or parent and since sir you'd like to label me as young I'd like to thank you for your compliment. I'm 41 and have already have 2 boys graduate from Meigs. I wonder why if the Greenback players aren't taking this so personally why you are. I mean it's near obvious everyone knows when another player leaves to play on another team as South Pitt and Greenback has listed how many players each other has. So I ask you sir, how many surrounding schools have transfers from Greenback because of losing their spots to transfers? I've heard of none and someone would have posted it wouldn't you think? So the players there are obviously ok with getting new teammates if it helps their cause. Last but not least I do think every transfer they got went there to play football I believe anyone would be silly to think it's for any other reason. Some may have real reasons but does it matter if it's legal? I hope one day you find peace with this subject as it seems to be giving you an ulcer unfortunately.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old pirate I looked in my Murphy Fair book and that Ryan man listed this rutgerson boy as the passer.  Murphy said he is also a newcomer.  What kind of mess is this? This Ryan man got two new passers to come to his school.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

As i stated who would like it? Not a fair question to any player or parent and since sir you'd like to label me as young I'd like to thank you for your compliment. I'm 41 and have already have 2 boys graduate from Meigs. I wonder why if the Greenback players aren't taking this so personally why you are. I mean it's near obvious everyone knows when another player leaves to play on another team as South Pitt and Greenback has listed how many players each other has. So I ask you sir, how many surrounding schools have transfers from Greenback because of losing their spots to transfers? I've heard of none and someone would have posted it wouldn't you think? So the players there are obviously ok with getting new teammates if it helps their cause. Last but not least I do think every transfer they got went there to play football I believe anyone would be silly to think it's for any other reason. Some may have real reasons but does it matter if it's legal? I hope one day you find peace with this subject as it seems to be giving you an ulcer unfortunately.

Old Pirate’s jock is a HEEP older than yous. Figure you qualify as a Youngon, Youngon! Yep, Recon so 

Edited by OLD PIRATE
Additional