LC Trousdale Scrimmage

shockernation

8 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I can only imagine that with Mays not playing there was a need to shuffle around some personnel on the o line. Could be wrong though b

Yeah I get it, I'm still not sacrificing a TE that good. In my experience center was by far the easiest o line position to play so it shouldn't be that hard to replace.. I went to WC I played all 5 at one point or another :lol:

But again 1A and limited rosters I get it

13 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Yeah I get it, I'm still not sacrificing a TE that good. In my experience center was by far the easiest o line position to play so it shouldn't be that hard to replace.. I went to WC I played all 5 at one point or another :lol:

Center has changed alot with the RPOs that most teams run.QB moving under center and in the Shot gun can be difficult to master.I used to think the same as you,hide lineman at center---not anymore its the most important position in most offenses.

43 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Center has changed alot with the RPOs that most teams run.QB moving under center and in the Shot gun can be difficult to master.I used to think the same as you,hide lineman at center---not anymore its the most important position in most offenses.

I played within the last 10 years, I'm more than familiar with RPOs. It's still by far the easiest position on the o line. 

On 8/3/2019 at 6:18 PM, WarEagleCartman said:

Lol...I think when people see the kid now it will be self explanatory! He has put weight on and it’s pretty much all muscle! Campbell is one of those kids that can play about 5or6 positions just because he has a very high football IQ! But I think when people see him this year they will realize he’s preparing for the next level! I also agree he was an awesome tight end! Keyshon Gross and the Wilson twins will be great TEs this year 

38 minutes ago, shockernation said:

Lol...I think when people see the kid now it will be self explanatory! He has put weight on and it’s pretty much all muscle! Campbell is one of those kids that can play about 5or6 positions just because he has a very high football IQ! But I think when people see him this year they will realize he’s preparing for the next level! I also agree he was an awesome tight end! Keyshon Gross and the Wilson twins will be great TEs this year 

Good luck to y'all this year

I've seen Lake County in person the previous two years in the semis and haven't been impressed. I saw Trousdale two seasons ago in a preseason scrimmage and was blown away. Especially after being told most of the explosive players were freshmen and sophomores. So if LC can play with that group they may represent the west this year. 

4 hours ago, Salem said:

I've seen Lake County in person the previous two years in the semis and haven't been impressed. I saw Trousdale two seasons ago in a preseason scrimmage and was blown away. Especially after being told most of the explosive players were freshmen and sophomores. So if LC can play with that group they may represent the west this year. 

It’s honestly apples and oranges compared to last year

7 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

It sounds like both teams are going to be very strong as I suspected they would. The only real Lake County stumbling block could be Huntingdon. Trousdale has a much tougher road to Cookeville as they will likely have to face Watertown or Tyner as well as Meigs County in the playoffs. 

Watertown won't be a problem I'm more worried about Meigs and Tyner. Watertown lost too much offense and will struggle to score points on TC this season.

23 hours ago, Salem said:

I've seen Lake County in person the previous two years in the semis and haven't been impressed. I saw Trousdale two seasons ago in a preseason scrimmage and was blown away. Especially after being told most of the explosive players were freshmen and

That's the way it has been.Not impressed with LC but 1 game from state title 2 years in a row.And last year in a monsoon.I know it was just a scrimmage but You took notice just from that,knowing what Trousdale had on their team 2 years ago.I notice LC is #4 in the popularity fan poll in Single A. And that may end up being about right.But noticed Trousdale was #1 in AA. So,I'm guessing  in a lot of fans minds ,they must think 3 Single A teams are better that Trousdale and Trenton,the depending champs at # 2.I know it will all pan out,just touching on what you said.Some not being impressed.It will all work out in the end.

37 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

That's the way it has been.Not impressed with LC but 1 game from state title 2 years in a row.And last year in a monsoon.I know it was just a scrimmage but You took notice just from that,knowing what Trousdale had on their team 2 years ago.I notice LC is #4 in the popularity fan poll in Single A. And that may end up being about right.But noticed Trousdale was #1 in AA. So,I'm guessing  in a lot of fans minds ,they must think 3 Single A teams are better that Trousdale and Trenton,the depending champs at # 2.I know it will all pan out,just touching on what you said.Some not being impressed.It will all work out in the end.

:popcorneater: