South Pittsburg vs Sequatchie (Grider against this Wattenburger man)

Roy Dillard

Dearest Mother-

By the time you read this letter your youngest son that's of good mind and strong body will be headed toward the confines of The Beene.   It is that time once again that I must leave you, Poppa and the farm.  But have no fear sweet Mother of mine for I shall be surrounded by Captain Victory and his Band of Pirates.  Tonight the Captain shall lead us into battle against those Squatch Indians which are led by Chief Wattenburger.  I have gathered all the possum cakes, raccoon pies and squirrel butter from the root cellar to keep me sharp and strong for this season's combat missions.  We have been training our sidearm everyday hoping to unleash an air assault which will only compliment our ground attack.   We have a few laid up in the infirmary but we are prepared.  Yes we are ready. For we are the Mighty Pirates of South Pittsburg and are led by the most fearsome Captain on both land air and water Captain Victory himself!  Tell Poppa to worry not for I have sent him farmhands to take over my chores.  Love to all-

Sargent Southtowner 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

Dearest Mother-

By the time you read this letter your youngest son that's of good mind and strong body will be headed toward the confines of The Beene.   It is that time once again that I must leave you, Poppa and the farm.  But have no fear sweet Mother of mine for I shall be surrounded by Captain Victory and his Band of Pirates.  Tonight the Captain shall lead us into battle against those Squatch Indians which are led by Chief Wattenburger.  I have gathered all the possum cakes, raccoon pies and squirrel butter from the root cellar to keep me sharp and strong for this season's combat missions.  We have been training our sidearm everyday hoping to unleash an air assault which will only compliment our ground attack.   We have a few laid up in the infirmary but we are prepared.  Yes we are ready. For we are the Mighty Pirates of South Pittsburg and are led by the most fearsome Captain on both land air and water Captain Victory himself!  Tell Poppa to worry not for I have sent him farmhands to take over my chores.  Love to all-

Sargent Southtowner 

YES! Sergeant Southtowner has returned!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

Dearest Mother-

Sargent Southtowner 

Always a pleasurable read thanks.

• Thanks 1