Greenfield Lady Jackets

Greenfieldfan

On 1/12/2020 at 11:16 PM, Fanofallsportsweakleyco said:

Big 3 for Greenfield showed out but I’d say that the transfer did factor she gives energy and is a spark and hustle player very tough and gritty . It’s not always about points she had some steals and makes plays and shots for other people as do Crouse and bigs. She pushed everyone to get better this year no doubt . Great team with great 6 players with even more off the bench (Just don’t know names) . Also great attitudes with handeling the situation. Great team to watch amazing chemistry and great girls 

Greenfield is really good!

On 1/12/2020 at 11:16 PM, Fanofallsportsweakleyco said:

Big 3 for Greenfield showed out but I’d say that the transfer did factor she gives energy and is a spark and hustle player very tough and gritty . It’s not always about points she had some steals and makes plays and shots for other people as do Crouse and bigs. She pushed everyone to get better this year no doubt . Great team with great 6 players with even more off the bench (Just don’t know names) . Also great attitudes with handeling the situation. Great team to watch amazing chemistry and great girls 

Good post

1 hour ago, Greenfieldfan said:

Greenfield 24

Union City 5

end of 1 qtr

Union City beat AA Westview and AA Covington. I just can’t believe this. 

Update 56-14  Halftime
Greenfield 12/17 - 3 pt shots in first half. This team amazes me more every night. Unbelievable!

Union City still has their main team in in the 4 qtr against Greenfields third team and UC looks really good. 78-39 

Edited by Greenfieldfan

2 hours ago, Greenfieldfan said:

Here we go slow down basketball. Greenfield 15     Gleason 13  after 1 qtr

Gleason just held the ball 4 minutes uncontested dribbling. 
Greenfield 32-21 halftime

76-43 final 

At one time 0-10 from 3. I think only shot like 15% all night from deep. The D made up for it though, the big 3 should be the only ones shooting. The others shooting kept Gleason in it early. Gleason is a good team but when things go bad they tend to turn to “trickery”, little tactics to get to you. Glad Darby took up for herself. I think it inspired them more. Almost time for tournaments it will be a hoot!!

21 minutes ago, SnoopDogg said:

At one time 0-10 from 3. I think only shot like 15% all night from deep. The D made up for it though, the big 3 should be the only ones shooting. The others shooting kept Gleason in it early. Gleason is a good team but when things go bad they tend to turn to “trickery”, little tactics to get to you. Glad Darby took up for herself. I think it inspired them more. Almost time for tournaments it will be a hoot!!

What happened with Darby? 

4 hours ago, Greenfieldfan said:

Here we go slow down basketball. Greenfield 15     Gleason 13  after 1 qtr

Gleason just held the ball 4 minutes uncontested dribbling. 
Greenfield 32-21 halftime

76-43 final 

Gleason is capable of being #2 team in our region. 

Glad I came to this game, it was better than I thought it was going to be. I thought Gleason handled the press well, Greenfields half court defense is really good. As far as holding the ball for 4 minutes, that’s just as much on the Greenfield coach as it is Gleason’s. All they had to do was guard and Gleason would have played. Either way I don’t like it. I thought Darby had a great game, a couple of blocks and very aggressive under the goal. Lots of points.Thought Atkins had a good game for Gleason, she just doesn’t get enough shots off. Gleason might surprise some people in the tournament. Greenfield should win it all . Great atmosphere in the gym tonight. The boys game was good as well, I got my money’s worth.

9 hours ago, hoopfever said:

Glad I came to this game, it was better than I thought it was going to be. I thought Gleason handled the press well, Greenfields half court defense is really good. As far as holding the ball for 4 minutes, that’s just as much on the Greenfield coach as it is Gleason’s. All they had to do was guard and Gleason would have played. Either way I don’t like it. I thought Darby had a great game, a couple of blocks and very aggressive under the goal. Lots of points.Thought Atkins had a good game for Gleason, she just doesn’t get enough shots off. Gleason might surprise some people in the tournament. Greenfield should win it all . Great atmosphere in the gym tonight. The boys game was good as well, I got my money’s worth.

True!!