AP 3A POLL

CHARGERFAN

8 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

Polls at this point in the season are just a guess. Except for the machine that is alcoa. 

Yeah, I really agree with that. People ask how good my team is this year and my usual response is "I'll let you know after the first three games". I've always thought it takes that many games to do a real evaluation. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, CHARGERFAN said:

Yeah, I really agree with that. People ask how good my team is this year and my usual response is "I'll let you know after the first three games". I've always thought it takes that many games to do a real evaluation. 

Very true, often times teams that come into the season ranked high are not very good at the end of the season. I say that to say that If you beat a couple of highly ranked teams early in the season you are probably not as good as some may think. 

Looks like your chargers are off to a really good start! Can't wait to see you guys in about a month! I would like for you to come to the press box and introduce yourself to me.

/steven

15 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

I would like for you to come to the press box and introduce yourself to me.

/steven

You are talking about the S. Gibson game at Covington, right?  Oct. 18?

I sit about three or four rows in front of  the press box. I'll be wearing purple and gold. Remind me as it gets closer. I'm old and forgetful.