Tyner Rams @ Marion Co.

TynerRamFan

This will be a good game. I hope Tyner does not try and cheat our kids. I believe they have kind of been known for that in the past. Hopefully they will come in and play a clean game. Our kids will fight until the end with integrity, pride, and passion. If we lose a game we always lose gracefully. That is the culture Coach Mathis has instilled in these kids. Good luck to your Rams but it will not be easy.  Win the Day!

FEAR THE WING, FEAR THE SPEED, FEAR THE BEARD, & FEAR THE TEAM!

1 minute ago, MarionMadness said:

This will be a good game. I hope Tyner does not try and cheat our kids. I believe they have kind of been known for that in the past. Hopefully they will come in and play a clean game. Our kids will fight until the end with integrity, pride, and passion. If we lose a game we always lose gracefully. That is the culture Coach Mathis has instilled in these kids. Good luck to your Rams but it will not be easy.  Win the Day!

:popcorneater:

15 minutes ago, MarionMadness said:

The game is in Jasper on your field. That gives MC the advantage with the refs and the crowd. How can Tyner cheat MC?? Our kids will play hard if that's what you are referring to!! No excuses made on our end. Coach Turner will have them ready!! Believe that!!

2 hours ago, MarionMadness said:

This is the most important game of the season so far. This game will decide who wins our region. We have already beaten Polk County bad and got a region win. Coach Mathis puts extra emphasis on the region games our kids play. The Pitchburg game could have been different. The very first touchdown they scored should not have counted last week. The ref let the defense move before the ball was snapped and he got back there to our punter. We might not have been able to win because of all their players, but I can guranteee the game would have been much different. We had some fans leave after the first touchdown they scored. That hurts our kids when this happens. If the fans had stayed I know in my heart we would have had a chance in the second half. We had already showed the first time Pitchburg had the ball that we could stop them. Coach Mathis used the new defensive play the first time they had the ball and we held them beautifully. I personally think he wanted to see how good it worked in that game and then saved it for Tyner this week. Coach Mathis and our coaching staff teach our kids how to have integrity, honor, and play with these attributes each game. Our kids played hard the entire game and played with the most honor I can remember in awhile. The Pitchburg players did not seem to play dirty this game so I give them credit for not trying to cheat this year. We have to many fake Warrior fans that do not want to support our team like they should. What do you think that does to our kids when they see people giving up on them? I watched the game until the end. I was there cheering when we scored the touchdown against the South Pittsburg kids that are not seniors. If you want a preview of what next year should look like just watch the last touchdown of the game. Almost all of our players except my main men Drake and Kris will be back next season. Pitchburg will not be so fortunate in that category. With that said I hope Pitchburg does well the rest of the year. This Tyner game should be a very good ball game. Coach Mathis showed vs Polk County what happens in region games when he uses some of his newer plays. It is still a great day to be a warrior. There is nowhere on Earth I had rather be than Jasper, Tennessee. Go Warriors!

I applaud you for your support of your team!

This one will be over early and often!! As a matter of fact it's already over! Jasper kids know already they can't beat Tyner this year! Mark my words..Tyner may put up 60 as well! Even if they don't Jasper won't score more than 2 tds. They don't have wingt personal! Tyner will dominate!

Edited by WARBOSS

Whew!  That last one was rough, but its over and we can get back to thinking about region games that count.  Plus we weeded out the bandwagon fans and should have a more solid fan base there Friday night.

As for the Rams, this is a solid team that had an off-time against Howard.  Its high school football, it happens.  A few years ago, the Rams came to MC and were losing going into the 4th quarter.  Two things happened, MC got arrogant/relaxed and the young men on the Tyner sideline decided that they wanted it more.  MC lost to Tyner that night and MC has not beaten Tyner since.  I don't think this is the year that MC gets a win against Tyner, but I expect MC to at least be competitive and give them a good game Friday night.  I'm thinking Tyner 35-17.  C'mon Warriors, prove me wrong! 

Again, its high school football and anything can happen.

Go WARRIORS!!!

31 minutes ago, ElGuerreroMorado said:

Whew!  That last one was rough, but its over and we can get back to thinking about region games that count.  Plus we weeded out the bandwagon fans and should have a more solid fan base there Friday night.

As for the Rams, this is a solid team that had an off-time against Howard.  Its high school football, it happens.  A few years ago, the Rams came to MC and were losing going into the 4th quarter.  Two things happened, MC got arrogant/relaxed and the young men on the Tyner sideline decided that they wanted it more.  MC lost to Tyner that night and MC has not beaten Tyner since.  I don't think this is the year that MC gets a win against Tyner, but I expect MC to at least be competitive and give them a good game Friday night.  I'm thinking Tyner 35-17.  C'mon Warriors, prove me wrong! 

Again, its high school football and anything can happen.

Go WARRIORS!!!

The schools played each other every year between 1996-2008. Things got reclassified and they didn't play between 2009-2014. When they resumed, MC won 3 times 2015-2016

Tyner has won the past 3 times 2017-2018. So far this year, MC is scoring 21ppg while Tyner is averaging 39ppg

You are right, anything can happen and I am looking for a good game!