Meigs at South Pitt

Meeru

10 hours ago, Tide21 said:

Ive asked you this before and you wouldn’t answer me. Do you think Forrest is better than meigs ? 

i mustve missed it. 

we beat them last time.  in the playoffs. no one disputes that. i woudl also hope no one disputes that MOST posters picked Meigs by several scores. Thats why i included the thread. 

now? no idea. i am confident they would not mercy rule us. 

thx

10 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

This is what a game would look like if Meigs played Forrest. I wasnt gonna post any highlights anymore, but since hes a little slow I'll make an exception.

I made it 7 minutes long I think but within the first 5 seconds you know how it turns out. He just may need to view the whole thing to understand.

just like 2016, right?

8 hours ago, RTD said:

I would love to come but TC is playing an old rival that we haven't played for dew years in Portland. They are supposed to have a QB similar to Meigs QB but he doesn't have much around him. It's TC only true test until playoffs if it wasn't for that I would take you up on your offer.

portlands QB is no where near meigs. calling portland a test is a joke.  if swafford is a 10 portlands qb is a 2.5 

meigs talks. thats all they do. last time they played forrest they lost. end of story. they also whined and tried to cause a riot, led by their head coach at the time, who endorsed his kids attempting to intimidate cheerleaders and band members on the field. i watched it happen. im sure our kids would love to play them again in the postseason. 

9 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

meigs talks. thats all they do. last time they played forrest they lost. end of story. they also whined and tried to cause a riot, led by their head coach at the time, who endorsed his kids attempting to intimidate cheerleaders and band members on the field. i watched it happen. im sure our kids would love to play them again in the postseason. 

:popcorneater:

16 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

We don’t get intimidated easily.  Plus we have about 20 cheerleaders so they too are a force to reckon with.  I’m sure the heat of the moment gets to everyone after losing.  That’s no excuse but just saying.  

Anyways, SP will have to play a perfect game or rely on some Meigs miscues in order to have a chance.  Just like against Red Bank we are and should be the underdog.  It’s not often the top 1A team gets to play a top 2A or 3A team.  No matter how good of a team we have we are still 1A talent.  I’ve seen many times in the past how 1 person can beat you, and Swafford is that 1 person.  Our defense will knock the socks of him, but will we wrap up enough to get him to the ground is the question.  We can’t play from behind, so if we win the toss I look for the Captain to ask for the ball to start.  

23 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

portlands QB is no where near meigs. calling portland a test is a joke.  if swafford is a 10 portlands qb is a 2.5 

Ok idiot I have seen Meigs QB I know how good he is. Why don’t you worry about your team and leave the big boys alone. Forrest is still a pretender until they actually beat a good team or even a team that is rank in top 5 of its classification.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

LOL wow that's a story to behold. It's funny you get poked a little bit you come up with a story like this. Your a sad little man who should be working for CNN. I'm not sure you arent Eilzabeth Warren. I'll call you Pocahontas from now on to honor your ancestry. 

Average team 

Cupcake schedule

Pocahontas building them up the be the world beater they never can be.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

We don’t get intimidated easily.  Plus we have about 20 cheerleaders so they too are a force to reckon with.  I’m sure the heat of the moment gets to everyone after losing.  That’s no excuse but just saying.  

Anyways, SP will have to play a perfect game or rely on some Meigs miscues in order to have a chance.  Just like against Red Bank we are and should be the underdog.  It’s not often the top 1A team gets to play a top 2A or 3A team.  No matter how good of a team we have we are still 1A talent.  I’ve seen many times in the past how 1 person can beat you, and Swafford is that 1 person.  Our defense will knock the socks of him, but will we wrap up enough to get him to the ground is the question.  We can’t play from behind, so if we win the toss I look for the Captain to ask for the ball to start.  

Pocahontas just soiled his diaper and threw a tantrum. If you believe that garbage about Meigs then you just obviously dont know us and are easily swayed. As far as knocking the socks off Swafford it's the same story game after game year after year. On the other hand we will see how your boys enjoy getting their fair share of socks bulldozed. End of game we will see who the more physical team is.

Edited by Imthayeti

9 hours ago, powerp said:

Roy, Pegleg and myself want to offer you a free ride to the game. Meet us at the Marion County Airport around 6 CST.

Are you joking? I garuntee ive seen Pegleg land that plane up there in Kimball by Griders championship sign and I aint stepping foot with my Murphy Fair book in Pegleg plane.  You think im joking but im not.