Meigs at South Pitt

Meeru

10 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

its interesting that everyone picked meigs to win there too. SP is gonna whip Meigs and the hype will be over finally for this year 

Lol man they may beat us or us them. but either of us would destroy your world beater of a team and any hype you would have ever hoped to achieve. You are a joke bringing up a thread from that long ago and obviously admitting your feelings are still a little pretzeled over it.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

its interesting that everyone picked meigs to win there too. SP is gonna whip Meigs and the hype will be over finally for this year 

Meigs is still the favorite to represent the east. SP will just make them better for the trip. 

Edited by crow

A little series history:

1948 SP 32 - MC 8
1971 SP 55 - MC 3
1972 SP 32 - MC 3
1977 SP 14 - MC 6
1981 MC 21 - SP 19
1982 SP 20 - MC 9

SP Leads the series 5-1. Meigs has only scored double digits against the Pirates once in 6 games. SP's lowest point total was 14.  South Pittsburg has outscored Meigs 172-50 in prior matchups.  

That all means absolutely nothing in this game, but I thought I would share.  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Lol man they may beat us or us them. but either of us would destroy your world beater of a team and any hype you would have ever hoped to achieve. You are a joke bringing up a thread from that long ago and obviously admitting your feelings are still a little pretzeled over it.

we won the game.  you predicted a win then and all u can say now is that ud mercy rule us. same song. 

I’m looking forward to the game, I have no idea who will win, all I know is two really good football teams are going to face off. I would say both teams will be a little sloppy to start out, because of the layoff and being fired up.

There’s some really good football Friday night in the area.

8 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

@Imthayeti if you leave this ignorant little person alone he hopefully will leave, thinks Forrest is world beaters because we they play in the worst region in 2A

Yeah your right bud, thought I may could reason with him, guess hes too far gone. It's funny though, I think hes saying I predicted a win then even when i didnt have an account.

Edited by Imthayeti

49 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

A little series history:

1948 SP 32 - MC 8
1971 SP 55 - MC 3
1972 SP 32 - MC 3
1977 SP 14 - MC 6
1981 MC 21 - SP 19
1982 SP 20 - MC 9

SP Leads the series 5-1. Meigs has only scored double digits against the Pirates once in 6 games. SP's lowest point total was 14.  South Pittsburg has outscored Meigs 172-50 in prior matchups.  

That all means absolutely nothing in this game, but I thought I would share.  

Has our coaches ever coached against each other?

For Meigs, the game is won or lost with Swafford. End of story.

For SP, this is our first test of the year. Let's be honest, we have played a bunch of nobody's beside Sequatchie. Sequatchie is average this year as well. I'm curious how our offense does against a quality defense. We have the ability to pass this year so I'm curious how teams try to defend us. 

Edited by powerp
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, powerp said:

For Meigs, the game is won or lost with Swafford. End of story.

For SP, this is our first test of the year. Let's be honest, we have played a bunch of nobody's beside Sequatchie. Sequatchie is average this year as well. I'm curious how our offense does against a quality defense. We have the ability to pass this year so I'm curious how teams try to defend us. 

We normally do well defending the run and pass. Weve had our fair share of interceptions this year. Not exactly sure on the #. Stats for me are hard to come by so I gave up looking a good bit ago.

Edited by Imthayeti