Meigs at South Pitt

Meeru

4 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Gardner and Hayden were preseason All-State.  Probably the reason the Line is getting acknowledged..   Is that a bad thing?

Not at all.  I think it could be the difference in the game. It's just that Meigs line is usually on he smaller side than he other team. 

17 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

It's all mutual respect and no trash talking.   Come on fellas..   Bring it on!!   :roflolk:  I want to see someone eating breakfast crow Saturday...:roflol:

He aint wrong yall

Meigs fan "Meigs is great but we are gonna pull it out by 1 point cause SP rocks".

Pirates crew "Pirates by a score because of the orchestration of GB university wasnt settled in with the new recruites when they played a super talented meigs team"

Meigs fan " Well swaffords jock weight 45 pou ds but we know SP is fast and its gonna be a battle

Pirates Crew " Swaffords a stud and we have no doubt his jock weights 45 pounds but we have studs as well !! 

Really Yeti ????? I know you got mad respect but at least throw one bomb bro !!

Power P boys yall all the kings of trash talk and this is what we get ??? Peabody Pride says wheres the Ambassador when ya need him??  ???

Of course I kid but we all did excpect some Cannon fire so to speak , instead we get snap n pops !!!!!

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Yep but Avery and you all dont play teams like Meigs (yet).LOL 

I've watched us play equal teams over the years (GCA. AE, etc) and can't think of a game with more than 25 passing attempts

Played GP this year, didn't pass much but had about 300 on the ground and still got smoked...Doubt any 2A line matches up with GP's this year

Edited by uknoit2

So, from the last 3 pages I'm gathering that

1. Sanders better be ready to sling it because it will be tough to run.  If GB had negative rushing then it will be hard for anyone to run against these guys.  Granted, we can come from different places with our runners but still ...

2. I'm apparently taking Mr. Main Event out for steaks after the game on Southtowners Visa.  

3. Meigs orchestrated a new player for this game.

Anything else that I missed?