Meigs at South Pitt

Meeru

South Pittsburgh has a great football team. Great skills players and lineman  that get after it. #51 is a great kid that blocks till the whistle blows. He has a bit of a mean streak but not dirty. A bunch of you want to make it sound like SP just whipped  Meigs up and down the field and that's not entirely true.  I'll have to check the film but I pretty sure SP didn't cross the 50 with the ball in the 3rd quarter.  Now the fourth we couldn't stop them for nothing.  But to say that the refs kept us in the game is ridiculous. Again great team that should get to play 15 games this year.  Congratulations on your win tonight you earned it.

Edited by RunnerUp
Spelling

48 minutes ago, RunnerUp said:

South Pittsburgh has a great football team. Great skills players and lineman  that get after it. #51 is a great kid that blocks till the whistle blows. He has a bit of a mean streak but not dirty. A bunch of you want to make it sound like SP just whipped  Meigs up and down the field and that's not entirely true.  I'll have to check the film but I pretty sure SP didn't cross the 50 with the ball in the 3rd quarter.  Now the fourth we couldn't stop them for nothing.  But to say that the refs kept us in the game is ridiculous. Again great team that should get to play 15 games this year.  Congratulations on your win tonight you earned it.

Im from SP and no way did we whip y'all up and down the field. Two good teams going at it...talked to the QB's grandpappy after game since he's an old valley boy. He's proud of his grandson and good reason to be.

A lot of yapping mostly from all us has beens can't take away from the fact its still about the kids and I bet most of them laught at the BS spewed on here.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, muskox said:

Me to...i.like being the under dog though...I knew south Pitt was the team to beat in the east this year with 60+ players and the skill players they have 

Muskox man you  are about as full of mess as Geno.  That Ryan man has three Mr Football finalist and two boys at least that can play in the SEC. With all the orchestration and you said you should have beat that Fitzgerald man our boys will have a hard time with you fellars.  You think im joking but im not. 

Fantastic Fantastic Fantastic.   All the way around.  From the Coaching staff to the trainers, to the cheerleaders, to the concession folks,  to the security people,  to everyone in the pressbox.  Right down to the last man, woman and child defending the Beene.    Just fantastic.   All I have left to say is,  How about them Pirates!!!