Meigs at South Pitt

Meeru

11 minutes ago, Geno said:

I said 32 - 28.. I feel like it should have been 35-7. The Refs .. The Refs... I saw them reach for the Flag a few times and didn't throw it. The Final TD about killed that one Ref.. The Cannon went off and you wouldve thought it was a drive by..

lol I have no idea how you come up with that. Meigs on the 5 yard line about to take the lead in the 3rd quarter 3rd and 2 and they throw it. Come on man you make yourself look foolish.

Just now, Dadof2 said:

lol I have no idea how you come up with that. Meigs on the 5 yard line about to take the lead in the 3rd quarter 3rd and 2 and they throw it. Come on man you make yourself look foolish.

About like frames fumble wasn't a fumble and the dead ball offsetting personal fouls should have brought the ball back but didn't, do I need to mention the right tackle holding all night? Meigs got it handed to them. Sp made several mistakes but younger QBs do. Extremely proud of the boy's. They played ball smacked Meigs in the mouth and Meigs just could not over come it. One of the last drives Meigs had, their qb scrambled and he got up and shock his head like dang I'm playing big boy ball now. 

58 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

All we can do is line up and play if that day comes.We welcome the challenge.SP no doubt is the best in 1A.

We are a very good team. However, Carnes And the rest of the receivers are going to be a handful. It's hard to simulate tall receivers. I promise one thing though our defense will lay the wood that night and give it our best shot.

4 minutes ago, powerp said:

We are a very good team. However, Carnes And the rest of the receivers are going to be a handful. It's hard to simulate tall receivers. I promise one thing though our defense will lay the wood that night and give it our best shot.

I hope y’all do lay the wood. Half the teams we play seem like they don’t want to mess up their nail polish.

17 minutes ago, Spfan2011 said:

About like frames fumble wasn't a fumble and the dead ball offsetting personal fouls should have brought the ball back but didn't, do I need to mention the right tackle holding all night? Meigs got it handed to them. Sp made several mistakes but younger QBs do. Extremely proud of the boy's. They played ball smacked Meigs in the mouth and Meigs just could not over come it. One of the last drives Meigs had, their qb scrambled and he got up and shock his head like dang I'm playing big boy ball now. 

He’s played big boy ball before. Took an entire series off in our game from taking shots. But when you touch the ball that much, you’re gonna eventually wear down.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Spfan2011 said:

Yes great game at SP. fantastic team. How do you know that’s why he was shaking his head? Honest question, just wondering.