Meigs at South Pitt

Meeru

1 minute ago, vandyfan1 said:

I think I know how you got it but I’m gunna keep that to myself. I also think your passing game will give SP some problems but your QB Will have to release it pretty fast. SP Dline ain’t no joke! They are extremely fast too!

It will definitely be a ball game!! Night and day difference in now and when we played earlier in the year. 

5 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

That Grider man set me up!  I told that Drunken Sailor man that before I picked.  If you paid attention this week, I thought Ronto Tipton would be the difference Friday night.   That Grider man made me think he was still hurt...(meaning he wouldn't kick some arse like he did).   I totally fell into the trap.  I was planning to pick the Pirates, but changed my mind because of that....  You think I'm joking but I'm not.

What kind of mess is this? Does Grider no this mess after he let you set your mess up in his end zone and then you picked that Fitzgerald man to win? I garuntee you dont be back pedaling and blaming that drunk sailor man.  I garuntee ill see to that Grider puts you and that teat man in the bathroom for your next visit.  You think im joking but im not.