PLAYOFF PREDICTIONS

footballover

1 hour ago, muskox said:

we lost a home game last year when we was supposed to play oakdale at home for the final game of the regular season. I think they should have to come to greenback this year and play us instead of us traveling there

I think the same thing but Oliver springs travels to Oakdale Friday. I guess we should be thankful we are getting 10 games this year. We missed a home game because of them as well. They don't travel well but the gate and concession money would always help a program 

Edited by bfl96
Words

23 hours ago, rlh said:

You may want to adjust your horizontal and vertical because I see Whitwell finishing 4th at best and frankly a team that bad shouldn't be getting in the playoffs.

I have Whitwell 4th in Region 3. 

Also, Memphis Middle won last night over Memphis East giving them the inside track to the #1 seed in Region 8. 

34 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Yep.  

Quarters & semifinals rotate with the odd even year. 

The only way around that is in the quarters if there's an upset.  Then if 2 teams meet in the quarters that are from the same region then team that finished higher in the region shall host.

So if we were to face a team from Region 1 in the Quarters, we’d have to travel?