The Orchestration of High School Teams

Narco

7 minutes ago, sportman said:

If your school win's, then kid's want to come there and play, especially if there team  has about 50 or less fan's to come watch a game. I've seen some team's come to SP that it didn't look like there was anybody over in the visitor's stand's. Seriously, what kid want's to play for a school that has no backing?  I don't blame them for wanting to leave.  All I have heard this year is about GB and SP, well. they both win and kid's want to go there. Our coaches can't help it if they want to come. I am sure all coach's would not turn down a good player that want's to come to there school the legal way. 

Very good post as usual!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sportman said:

If your school win's, then kid's want to come there and play, especially if there team  has about 50 or less fan's to come watch a game. I've seen some team's come to SP that it didn't look like there was anybody over in the visitor's stand's. Seriously, what kid want's to play for a school that has no backing?  I don't blame them for wanting to leave.  All I have heard this year is about GB and SP, well. they both win and kid's want to go there. Our coaches can't help it if they want to come. I am sure all coach's would not turn down a good player that want's to come to there school the legal way. 

Sportman are you stupid? You think that passer (Carnes boy) didnt have anybody in the stands watching him at Maryville? Did you not read that provost herron mans article quoting that Ryan man saying he didnt no what he was going to do? Get out of here with your mess.  That Ryan man had several positions with no answer and all of a sudden they are filled by players high on Murphys pole.  You think im joking but im not. 

13 hours ago, orngnblk said:

I do agree with this.Openly recruiting high school kids is illegal and if caught should be punished according to the rules.Any family that wants to MOVE and does so according to the TSSAA rules should be able too.As the OP stated most teams have 1 or more.

So what do you think should happen to S Pitt for recruiting 6 players to fill their need for depth??  Well orchestrated plan....

• Upvote 1

For years the public schools cried over the unfairness of having to play private schools that recruited their players, had more money, better facilities etc. Now that we finally have a complete divide just really reveals the fact that public schools are better at recruiting than the private’s. The TSSAA does not want anyone to report violations

i don’t know about SP players this  year but Greenback has players on the team from multiple schools from surrounding schools. They can deny all they want to but it is what it is. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Frontman said:

For years the public schools cried over the unfairness of having to play private schools that recruited their players, had more money, better facilities etc. Now that we finally have a complete divide just really reveals the fact that public schools are better at recruiting than the private’s. The TSSAA does not want anyone to report violations

i don’t know about SP players this  year but Greenback has players on the team from multiple schools from surrounding schools. They can deny all they want to but it is what it is. 

I garuntee the greenback orchestrating project has caught attention from media including that provost herron man.  It was clear in the spring that greenback had no passer and that Ryan man said he didnt no what he was going to do.  Greenback had several skill positions in need and all of a sudden kids from a surrounding school that just happen to play that position transfer.  Im not falling for this mess. You think im joking but im not. 

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Frontman said:

Im gonna pull a Roy here.ARE YOU STUPID?We have not denied it we let you all know on here before it was even "out" that we had 4 kids transfer here in the offseason.We have broke NO RULES thats why folks are mad because they cant figure out why these kids from SURROUNDING schools that were TERRIBLE (other than Maryville of course) SOLD HOMES AND BOUGHT HOMES IN LOUDON COUNTY to send their kid here to play for an outstanding program with TONS of INTEGRITY and always has had it and always will.Kids will continue to come and if they MOVE LEGALLY we cannot turn them down plain and simple.Its crazy to say we went our and recruited these kids when they see us winning and they go thru the same crap every year.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1