The Orchestration of High School Teams

Narco

7 minutes ago, steelcityroller said:

I wouldn't have a problem with the that transfer policy he stated above in cases where the kids didn't move and are just opting to play out of zone. Something that is increasingly happening across the state.

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Y’all been taking lessons from Greenback??  See they got 4 transfers and have 2 losses on the year.  Y’all got 6 transfer and ain’t lost a game. Also ranked number 1 in the state. Looks like you guys are far better at cheating and orchestrating than Greenback ever hoped to be. You think I’m joking.....but your a moron. 

Simple to see, Greenback has studding issues and relies on help to be relevant. GB was headed nowhere this year and everyone knew it. 

I doubt Greenback coaches actually recruited any players Just like SP didn’t recruit any players. I guess some of these posts in here are really just an attempt to ruffle feathers. I know this SP bunch. They will be ready to go regardless of who they play. They may not win them all but this group of kids has won more than they’ve lost for a very long time. 

1 hour ago, steelcityroller said:

I wouldn't have a problem with the that transfer policy he stated above in cases where the kids didn't move and are just opting to play out of zone. Something that is increasingly happening across the state.

If they don't move, they already have to sit out a year... supposedly. That's the problem that I'm talking about. TSSAA has the correct policies in place for the most part, they just put no effort into enforcing their rules. You aren't even allowed to move (legit) and keep the property of your former residence without sitting unless you apply for a hardship and plead your case well enough to be granted. 

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

If they have studding issues and recruited 4 you guys recruited 6. Appears you guys having studding issues as well n

No recruiting or orchestration in SP. everyone knew the Pirates were going to be a top team. The Pirates don’t have a single transfer that played last year that starts for the Pirates. Big boy, provide info to the contrary, you only spew a HEEP of mess! BTW, Old Pirate will be a top team in 2020 too, not one that will struggle to be 500. 

2 hours ago, tradertwo said:

If they don't move, they already have to sit out a year... supposedly. That's the problem that I'm talking about. TSSAA has the correct policies in place for the most part, they just put no effort into enforcing their rules. You aren't even allowed to move (legit) and keep the property of your former residence without sitting unless you apply for a hardship and plead your case well enough to be granted. 

Yeah that isn't happening in the cases I know of personally.

27 minutes ago, steelcityroller said:

Yeah that isn't happening in the cases I know of personally.

Then turn them in plain and simple!Roane county attorney wrote a bogus letter last year about GB they CHECKED EVERY kid that came DURING high school then they sent a letter back and it wasnt nice! If you have legitimate evidence they will come and they will investigate I promise you. Look at Powell last year they got hammered because of the same reason . They actually had a kid on the team that was not living where he said he was. But I am sure they get tired of people calling and complaining when they don't actually have a leg to stand on like some do on here!

2 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

No recruiting or orchestration in SP. everyone knew the Pirates were going to be a top team. The Pirates don’t have a single transfer that played last year that starts for the Pirates. Big boy, provide info to the contrary, you only spew a HEEP of mess! BTW, Old Pirate will be a top team in 2020 too, not one that will struggle to be 500. 

YOU ONLY SPEW !!!!!

4 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Did I ever say you have 6 transfer starters??  No but you have 6. It was all over the T this summer and  proved dozens of times over the last few months. So you go spew Slowtard. You are the biggest cry baby ever to grace the boards. Your mammy must so disappointed in the butthurt excuse for a man you turned out to be  

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE
Cause I wasn’t thru telling him how stupid he is.
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Did I ever say you have 6 transfer starters??  No but you have 6. It was all over the T this summer and  proved dozens of times over the last few months. So you go spew Slowtard. You are the biggest cry baby ever to grace the boards. Your mammy must so disappointed in the butthurt excuse for a man you turned out to be  

Exactly what coacht fellers already knowd, you’re full of mess! Facts, GB orchestrated 4 (needed position players) that were starters from other programs since last spring.  SP acquired 1 starter that played 1 game for Jasper, sit out 1 year, then became a rotation player. GB was headed no where (coach didn’t know what they were going to do per his own words) and not close to being a top team. That surely does not support the laughable reason GB fellers attempted to force down eveyone’s throats! SP was headed towards another deep playoff run with a top rated team. BTW, Orchestration will be needed again for GB to be relevant in 2020, SP don’t need help to be relevant in 2020. 

9 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Exactly what coacht fellers already knowd, you’re full of mess! Facts, GB orchestrated 4 (needed position players) that were starters from other programs since last spring.  SP acquired 1 starter that played 1 game for Jasper, sit out 1 year, then became a rotation player. GB was headed no where (coach didn’t know what they were going to do per his own words) and not close to being a top team. That surely does not support the laughable reason GB fellers attempted to force down eveyone’s throats! SP was headed towards another deep playoff run with a top rated team. BTW, Orchestration will be needed again for GB to be relevant in 2020, SP don’t need help to be relevant in 2020. 

fd287eb0001f80c006421d50df030095.jpgOldbutthurt Pirate^^^^^^