The Orchestration of High School Teams

Narco

2 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Im gonna pull a Roy here.ARE YOU STUPID?We have not denied it we let you all know on here before it was even "out" that we had 4 kids transfer here in the offseason.We have broke NO RULES thats why folks are mad because they cant figure out why these kids from SURROUNDING schools that were TERRIBLE (other than Maryville of course) SOLD HOMES AND BOUGHT HOMES IN LOUDON COUNTY to send their kid here to play for an outstanding program with TONS of INTEGRITY and always has had it and always will.Kids will continue to come and if they MOVE LEGALLY we cannot turn them down plain and simple.Its crazy to say we went our and recruited these kids when they see us winning and they go thru the same crap every year.

O&b there you is lying again.  On that interview that Willis boy said you had kids from six different schools.  I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

O&b there you is lying again.  On that interview that Willis boy said you had kids from six different schools.  I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

Y’all been taking lessons from Greenback??  See they got 4 transfers and have 2 losses on the year.  Y’all got 6 transfer and ain’t lost a game. Also ranked number 1 in the state. Looks like you guys are far better at cheating and orchestrating than Greenback ever hoped to be. You think I’m joking.....but your a moron. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

17 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Y’all been taking lessons from Greenback??  See they got 4 transfers and have 2 losses on the year.  Y’all got 6 transfer and ain’t lost a game. Also ranked number 1 in the state. Looks like you guys are far better at cheating and orchestrating than Greenback ever hoped to be. You think I’m joking.....but your a moron. 

I like your style 

12 hours ago, team69 said:

It's a real easy fix if the TSSAA wants to fix it. I honestly don't believe they care. The fix would be all Transfers set out a year. It's not going to happen so I say Play Ball!!

But I have a problem with that "fix". Let's assume that mom or dad loses their job and is forced to move (not across the street) to find employment... junior has to change schools and loves to play football, but he can't play his senior season... how is that a fix? The transfer policy is fine the way that it is because it allows for legitimate transfer, but not for athletic reasons. The failure in the system is TSSAA themselves. They rarely bother to investigate any situation, as they mostly rely on schools to self report, or outside entities to provide indelible evidence.

Even in such a high profile case as Trezevant a few years back, when the Principal and secretary both reported to the media and Shelby Co. BOE that grades were changed, enrollment numbers were false,and kids were "bought" to play, the only investigation by TSSAA was asking administration from Memphis. The Principal resigned, the secretary was fired, and the head football coach, after being implicated by evidence on his computer was also fired by the school, but TSSAA couldn't find any wrongdoing.

Bottom line is, TSSAA's unofficial position is "no harm, no foul". Unless it becomes front page material, or someone delivers clear evidence, they'd just as soon not deal with the issue.

16 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

But I have a problem with that "fix". Let's assume that mom or dad loses their job and is forced to move (not across the street) to find employment... junior has to change schools and loves to play football, but he can't play his senior season... how is that a fix? The transfer policy is fine the way that it is because it allows for legitimate transfer, but not for athletic reasons. The failure in the system is TSSAA themselves. They rarely bother to investigate any situation, as they mostly rely on schools to self report, or outside entities to provide indelible evidence.

Even in such a high profile case as Trezevant a few years back, when the Principal and secretary both reported to the media and Shelby Co. BOE that grades were changed, enrollment numbers were false,and kids were "bought" to play, the only investigation by TSSAA was asking administration from Memphis. The Principal resigned, the secretary was fired, and the head football coach, after being implicated by evidence on his computer was also fired by the school, but TSSAA couldn't find any wrongdoing.

Bottom line is, TSSAA's unofficial position is "no harm, no foul". Unless it becomes front page material, or someone delivers clear evidence, they'd just as soon not deal with the issue.

Bingo!  Also the TSSAA waiting for someone to deliver clear evidence gets muddy also. You have so many trying to turn in schools with no evidence and so nothing is done in their eyes. So in turn then people that have clear evidence will fail to turn it in because they either know the TSSAA will do nothing about it or they do not want egg on their face. And then when the evidence turned in fails then they reap the rewards on the field with a beat down. 

14 hours ago, team69 said:

It's a real easy fix if the TSSAA wants to fix it. I honestly don't believe they care. The fix would be all Transfers set out a year. It's not going to happen so I say Play Ball!!

1 hour ago, tradertwo said:

I wouldn't have a problem with the that transfer policy he stated above in cases where the kids didn't move and are just opting to play out of zone. Something that is increasingly happening across the state.

1 hour ago, BigEdMo said:

Bingo!  Also the TSSAA waiting for someone to deliver clear evidence gets muddy also. You have so many trying to turn in schools with no evidence and so nothing is done in their eyes. So in turn then people that have clear evidence will fail to turn it in because they either know the TSSAA will do nothing about it or they do not want egg on their face. And then when the evidence turned in fails then they reap the rewards on the field with a beat down. 

Old Pirate says TSSAA did nothing last year when provided video of a Whitwell player breaking TSSAA rules. Bernie has no backbone and the TSSAA is a joke. I have no problem with a transfer that sits a year but that is not common practice. The off season or mid season acquisitions to fill needs is Cheating, plan & simple. 

6 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says TSSAA did nothing last year when provided video of a Whitwell player breaking TSSAA rules. Bernie has no backbone and the TSSAA is a joke. I have no problem with a transfer that sits a year but that is not common practice. The off season or mid season acquisitions to fill needs is Cheating, plan & simple. 

Agree