MIDDLETON AT HUNTINGDON HOMECOMING/SENIOR NIGHT

footballover

2 hours ago, footballover said:

No I didn't. Both regions are extremely top heavy. Its Huntingdon and Lake Co and everyone else. I'll put McEwen Region 6 #2 against any team in Region 7 minus Lake Co

I wouldn't do that both McEwen and So. Fulton lost to Stewart County by similar scores. Beuceton has a 19 to 18 win against Gleason who is currently dead last in region 7. Greenfield blew Bruceton out and West Carroll beat Bruceton also. Bruceton is currently tied for 2nd in region 6. Top to bottom region 7 is better than 6 but like you said none are close to LC and Huntingdon.

9 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Go to a Middleton basketball game, and you'll understand just how sad that statement really is. Tons of athletes down there, yet football is an afterthought.

And their baseball team as well. Back when Middleton was actually a respectable opponent all their football guys were the guys that played basketball 

Congratulations to this senior class. 3 straight undefeated regular seasons. 31 straight regular season wins. Bye week next week comes at theperfect time got a couple boys banged up but should be good come Round 1. I have no idea what Region 5 1-4 looks like so I will wait to start that thread once all that works itself out

Edited by footballover

2 hours ago, horse said:

May be the worst team I’ve ever seen. 

That was pretty sad. I understand it was a Thursday night, but with the crowd they brought it’s really no wonder their program is what it is. I counted 8 fans on the visitor side.  

I wonder how much money our program has lost, in the gate alone, since we went to Region 6. Not to mention local businesses. 

17 hours ago, Lurker said:

That was pretty sad. I understand it was a Thursday night, but with the crowd they brought it’s really no wonder their program is what it is. I counted 8 fans on the visitor side.  

I wonder how much money our program has lost, in the gate alone, since we went to Region 6. Not to mention local businesses. 

As long as nonprofit t$$aa makes their money. The first two rounds of playoffs will be same way. I think I heard t$$aa takes half of gate in playoffs. 

1 hour ago, horse said:

As long as nonprofit t$$aa makes their money. The first two rounds of playoffs will be same way. I think I heard t$$aa takes half of gate in playoffs. 

Region 5 is a mess over there. Sounds like Fayetteville is top dog and rest of the seeds are up for grabs

Edited by footballover