Media Received our Mr. Football Ballots today!

FridayMainEvent

10 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Well, Mr. Horse, I probably watch a bigger variety of football than most folks who make these votes.   Apparently you aren't familiar with us or you'd know that.   Not many people are able to travel from Memphis to Knoxville to watch a potential Mr. Football candidate (or vice versa) so I was trying to provide folks with a way to at least get some information about their candidate out there.   Any name that shows up here, if I don't know them, I will be digging for video on them.  

I'm sorry my method of gathering information didn't meet your approval.

He's a horse's #### dont pay him any attention 

2 hours ago, CaptainLongbeard said:

Greenback with 3 possible Mr. Football finalists on the same team. Has this ever been done before? I really believe in this SP team this season but I also must agree with some others. Any one that cant win it all with that kind of talent would raise some questions. Someone had to be living right in Greenback when that QB came to town because he made them a big time favorite this year. 

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

I don't mean to be ugly but this is probably not the right place to debate that.

LRDAO... Mr longbeard man these Cherokee dont want attention brought to the orchestration.  This website created by main event man was for Mr Football finalist o&b man.  Lets debate them.  Ive asked this question several times with no answer.  Maybe the head orchestrater gbnation can help.  Would Willis boy have these kind of numbers if the Garland boy was the passer? I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

32 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO... Mr longbeard man these Cherokee dont want attention brought to the orchestration.  This website created by main event man was for Mr Football finalist o&b man.  Lets debate them.  Ive asked this question several times with no answer.  Maybe the head orchestrater gbnation can help.  Would Willis boy have these kind of numbers if the Garland boy was the passer? I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

Roy you really are stupid!That main event guy made this site to nominate Mr Football candidates and stats not to debate who is going to or should win the championship.You need to read before ruining good threads with your garbage.

• Thanks 2

35 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

absolutely not....and only keen observent skills like the ones ourselves possess can eyeball in on that

Booger just sayin Booger ant jokin :mrgreen:

9 hours ago, orngnblk said:

What Willis does with the ball is unbelievable at times just ask Meigs,Oneida,LC etc,etc.Catch a WR screen and go 70 yards THRU defenders not around and one of if not THE BEST blocking WR in TN and the most dynsmic players on the field each Fri night.Carnes is a talent no doubt and an excellent QB.These TWO young men will both be finalists and i would hate to be the one making the choice!

Carnes is #46 in the COUNTRY

Willis is #14 in the COUNTRY 

What else can be said,great kids off the field also.

Either would be a good choice

44 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

9 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Roy you really are stupid!That main event guy made this site to nominate Mr Football candidates and stats not to debate who is going to or should win the championship.You need to read before ruining good threads with your garbage.

A lot of folks don't realize that Rutgerson is a pretty good QB too. If Braden wasn't the Cherokee QB , Willis would still be putting up great numbers. As folks have already stated, he's a matchup nightmare for most teams. GB coaches would have found a way to get him the ball and Wyatt could have pulled the trigger.

Fields is another match up problem for teams. Another 6-3 receiver that can go deep and win jump balls.  They have some pretty good O- linemen this year as well. All of this complaining is really coming across as sour grapes from fans of another team that thought they were going to cake walk to Cookeville this year after GB senior class last year was gone.

GB is going to be a problem for 1A for a while and if loudon county ever removes the in county residence restriction, it will be Katie bar the door, because GB will get about 10-12 blount county football players every year. That's an additional 45 kids on a 1A team. the other two schools know it an that's why they fight it so hard.

3 hours ago, CaptainLongbeard said:

Greenback with 3 possible Mr. Football finalists on the same team. Has this ever been done before? I really believe in this SP team this season but I also must agree with some others. Any one that cant win it all with that kind of talent would raise some questions. Someone had to be living right in Greenback when that QB came to town because he made them a big time favorite this year. 

“Living Right” LOPAO, This ain’t got a nary thang to do living right and sitch. Figure with the lone stud returning obviously needed a HEEP of help to get the attention needed to further expand his resume. That is a simple fact, the orchestration brought in Carnes to eliminate the need fer a gunslinger. That only come after the orchestration of the other WR to pull some attention off of Willis, given the gunslinger could be persuaded to come join the orchestration. Figure, this is a country boy dilemma? Does a country boy need a couple eggs or a hen & rooster? Which is the most important, egg or the chicken? Willis without Carnes is merely a wasted talent with little recognition coming his way. Carnes without Willis still has the other WR. Old Pirate says Carnes is the golden hen that is the Most Valuable Player on the GB AllStar team. Carnes should rightfully be Mr. Football. Yep, Recon. 

5 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Well, Mr. Horse, I probably watch a bigger variety of football than most folks who make these votes.   Apparently you aren't familiar with us or you'd know that.   Not many people are able to travel from Memphis to Knoxville to watch a potential Mr. Football candidate (or vice versa) so I was trying to provide folks with a way to at least get some information about their candidate out there.   Any name that shows up here, if I don't know them, I will be digging for video on them.  

I'm sorry my method of gathering information didn't meet your approval.

Actually I don’t think it should be up to you or any other sports reporter

Edited by horse