Media Received our Mr. Football Ballots today!

FridayMainEvent

Just now, lakecounty1968 said:

No it's not east vs west. I just ask a question. I think it is a fair question to ask. The middle and east do get more coverage. I don't know who all in the media gets a vote and bet you don't either?

I'm sure sports writers in the west get a vote.  My point is where are they on CoachT providing us with coverage from that side of the state? 

1 minute ago, Southtowner said:

I'm sure sports writers in the west get a vote.  My point is where are they on CoachT providing us with coverage from that side of the state? 

We are but do you see the teams in West Tn play much? I don't see teams out east play much. So, you cannot get a true gauge on the players from one side of the state to the other.

20 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Wym Cares is 46 and Willis is 14 in the country? Stats?

18 hours ago, GbMan said:

Holden Willis 1085 yards

Through 8 games 

18 touchdowns

Averages 26.5 catch 

Great leader on and off the field. You will find him coaching up the younger kids on there technics and encouraging them. He is a great Christiant kid also that lives for the Lord. I’ve enjoyed watching the Cherokees this year. They can put on a show!! 

18 hours ago, GbMan said:

Braden Carnes 8 games 

2480 yards passing 

113 Cmp 170 Att 

has 33 touchdowns 3 Int 

averages 310 a game 

Great Qb that is great kid on an off the field.  He is a leader that has proven himself with great discipline and work ethic. 

Here you go,it was posted on first page

Sorry trying to figure out what Wym was.These are on the axprep site data base list all kids thru out the US.

Edited by orngnblk

The most deserving kid could win and someone would cry foul. There are years when the most deserving don’t win and this will continue because it’s all publicity and word of mouth. Some of the best players won’t even get mentioned due to what position they play. Is it fair? No. Will it ever be fair? No. Why? It’s a little thing called life. You can accept and move on or sit and pout like spoiled brats which is becoming the majority of America. 

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Eddie's name rarely comes up.   I believe you mean Warbritton.  

I just said he should go out watch and vote on what he sees and not what somebody else thinks. And ask him if character didn’t matter to him since he didn’t mention it. And Eddie’s name does come up every year along with half a dozen more from SPitt. And Warbritton was a great player. 

Edited by horse

13 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

We are but do you see the teams in West Tn play much? I don't see teams out east play much. So, you cannot get a true gauge on the players from one side of the state to the other.

I've already made mention in this topic I haven't seen anyone from West Tn this year.  Well,  I've seen a couple west teams but no one equal to or better than the 3 that I mentioned earlier.

46 minutes ago, horse said:

How many times have you vote for a kid not in your area of the state?

You know, I've been very patient with you, but I'm done with you.  I ask these questions on a Statewide format (CoachT) which happens to sponsor my show.   I COVER STATEWIDE!  EVERY WEEK I COVER GAMES STATEWIDE.   I INTERVIEW COACHES ON MY SHOW EVERY WEEK STATEWIDE!  WE ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT I KNOW OF WHO DO THAT.   

Why I'm wasting my time explaing myself to a jerkoff I have no idea.   It typically takes a lot to rile me up, sir, but congratulation.  You've done it!   This is the last response I'll waste my time directing at you.   Good luck to my good friend Eric Swenson who joins me frequently on my STATEWIDE show.   I hope to the Lord above he doesn't have to deal with too many fans like yourself.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, horse said:

I just said he should go out watch and vote on what he see and not what somebody else thinks. And Eddie’s name does come up every year along with half a dozen more from SPitt. And Warbritton was a great player. 

Warbritton was a great player.  Very deserving of the award but didn't win it.  It gets old hearing these names pop up year in and year out.   I believe Eddie was worthy but so was Tripp Tucker.  He won it that year.

6 minutes ago, horse said:

I just said he should go out watch and vote on what he see and not what somebody else thinks. And Eddie’s name does come up every year along with half a dozen more from SPitt. And Warbritton was a great player. 

You prolly couldn't even name 6 players from South Pitt.  Much less 6 that we think are deserving of the award. :popcorneater: