South Pitt @ Copper Basin (that Grider man vs that Grabowski man)

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

I thought this was SP CB thread? I'll stick to this game and so should every one else. I look for a close maybe first half actually, and by halftime SP should be up by 21 - 28 points. Defense to fast for CB and no way they slow the O down. But, CB will be the 4th best team we have faced behind Meigs, Seq Co, Huntland. 

18 minutes ago, sportman said:

I thought this was SP CB thread? I'll stick to this game and so should every one else. I look for a close maybe first half actually, and by halftime SP should be up by 21 - 28 points. Defense to fast for CB and no way they slow the O down. But, CB will be the 4th best team we have faced behind Meigs, Seq Co, Huntland. 

Sportman this is that BPM mans website and he will have to monitor what is on his website not you.  Your just in here to try and make this Grabowski man real mad.  You think im joking but im not. 

27 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Sportman this is that BPM mans website and he will have to monitor what is on his website not you.  Your just in here to try and make this Grabowski man real mad.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy, that Purple Man doesn't have anything to do with this game.  He is just rattling your cage.  That Grabaski man is already man because his team got rolled in the mud Friday night.

Hey everyone I hope everyone is having a good day. I am excited about my first trip to Ducktown on Friday. We are going and spending the night over in Murphy, North Carolina after the game to see if we can't win us some money. I have a confession to make. Last Friday it got to raining so hard at Finley Stadium that I went to the car at halftime to try and warm up. I was able to listen to Mr. Dunwoody on the radio so that made it enjoyable. I was freezing and just couldn't stay in it any longer. I have heard all about the old copper mines that they are famous for up near Copper Basin high school. I am looking forward to a fun trip. If Roy doesn't get his chain jerked by Wendy it will be a fun trip for us. Looking forward to this game for the championship. Ya'll have a good afternoon.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ThatTowerMan said:

Hey everyone I hope everyone is having a good day. I am excited about my first trip to Ducktown on Friday. We are going and spending the night over in Murphy, North Carolina after the game to see if we can't win us some money. I have a confession to make. Last Friday it got to raining so hard at Finley Stadium that I went to the car at halftime to try and warm up. I was able to listen to Mr. Dunwoody on the radio so that made it enjoyable. I was freezing and just couldn't stay in it any longer. I have heard all about the old copper mines that they are famous for up near Copper Basin high school. I am looking forward to a fun trip. If Roy doesn't get his chain jerked by Wendy it will be a fun trip for us. Looking forward to this game for the championship. Ya'll have a good afternoon.

Yes make sure Wendy goes with y’all to Murphy. Roy says she is a ton of fun.