Booker T Washington at Lake County

lakecounty1968

13 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

I attend a bunch of Mustang practices and you would be surprised at how much time is spent on the passing game. Ensley has a bigtime arm and throws very well on the run, our pass blocking is awful. Though we run mostly the single wing in games we also work on the wing T a bunch in practice and are pretty good at it even though we limit our use of it in games. Ensley is pretty effective under center with the play action and we have two 220 lb tailbacks and two very speedy wings we use in the wing T. 

Again I quoted Vandyfan. Stop jumping in. I don’t really care how much you practice whatever. You straddle the fence with TCA because of your grandson. So save It. You are part of the problem or part of the solution. I have never put huntingdon down and i don’t have blood attending there. Good night. And again good luck in the play offs. From history you need it. 

Edited by BigEdMo

1 hour ago, Goldenpride said:

Need a new one now lol. If Huntingdon didn’t run the same thing over and over you’d see at least 5 more state championships in Huntingdon’s trophy case

Watch it, some of those folks will call you a troll for repeating what they have repeatedly said over and over, every single week for 4 years lol

might even be some truth to it

i agree

12 minutes ago, Guidance1812 said:

Watch it, some of those folks will call you a troll for repeating what they have repeatedly said over and over, every single week for 4 years lol

might even be some truth to it

i agree

It’s not that hard to figure out lol. I think the man has done good record wise, but George Steinbrenner fires Billy Martin all those time for not winning championships, not regular season games. I know a school isn’t just gonna up and fire someone like that, but it’s all about what you do in the post season 

7 hours ago, ReitzFan said:

I know there's one playoff game that still raises the hair on the back of the necks of those folks in Huntington. In 2007, Huntington had a first-round playoff game at usj. They had a running back go off for around 600 yards that night. In the second week of the playoffs Jackson Christian Came Calling on the ponies. It was a driving rainstorm that night. The superior Huntington team had their running game shut down by Jackson Christian. The Eagles also passed the ball all over the field on Huntington and the Eagles spank the ponies that night. I ought to know. I had the play-by-play on radio that night.

It's huntingDon Sweater Vester Stan

10 hours ago, ReitzFan said:

The crowd stinks for whoever has to play on Thursday. I think that makes your argument invalid. Also, look at when a Memphis team makes it to a championship game. They don't bring a crowd and yet they get to be in primetime.

I think the 1A championship should have prime time. Last two seasons the smallest schools have brought the biggest crowd.

• Like 1

LC posters I will say this , Booker T is not a good team ... They arent as good as their record even. They do have some speed "I guess" but the speed comes from 145 pound kids that are gonna get killed if they get hit hard by any of your Falcons !!! Peabody had 4 or 5 bigtime starters out and we still had to let up on the throttle quickly .. Good scrimmage this week for the Falcons and the most exciting thing for yall this week is a great fanbase and atmosphere getting to see highlight reel plays the 1st quarter and the young uns getting tons of time under Friday Night Lights!!! G.L in this game and no freakish injuries for yall !!!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

LC posters I will say this , Booker T is not a good team ... They arent as good as their record even. They do have some speed "I guess" but the speed comes from 145 pound kids that are gonna get killed if they get hit hard by any of your Falcons !!! Peabody had 4 or 5 bigtime starters out and we still had to let up on the throttle quickly .. Good scrimmage this week for the Falcons and the most exciting thing for yall this week is a great fanbase and atmosphere getting to see highlight reel plays the 1st quarter and the young uns getting tons of time under Friday Night Lights!!! G.L in this game and no freakish injuries for yall !!!

+1 :thumb:

6 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Still cannot afford to overlook anyone this time of year. Hopefully, LC gets a big lead and no injuries.