AP CLASS 2A POLL NOV 4, 2019

Southtowner

10 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

omg this guy. he aborts the meds for 5-6 hours and his crazy comes out 

HaHa you are about as funny as your pic !!! Man why dont you go berat some teenagers or coaches .... You arent worthy to be on coach T !! You have your own group you know the 3 letter fellas from back in your good ole days.. You reap what you sow, you try to come down like your high n mighty with lame one liners or when that brain really gets to stewing 2 liners... Knowing you seen my post hours ago, you decide to opin , finally, I wont lower myself to reply to you after this post.. I hope your Rockets make a deep run inspite of you and your racist belittling remarks about your own kids that put in work , the minute they dont achieve as you think they should you name call and such, see we are all adults and thats fine , we on here you and myself included can take it ! Good Day and good luck on taking the world back to the 1800s .... BTW I think your cute !! Will you be my boyfriend ???

24 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

pitiful. u peabody buys are getting as sensitive as meigs and trousdale

Sensitive you are right you hurt my poor feelings. We tried to schedule Haywood  Henry county and Huntingdon and I think couple others. It just didn’t work out. Your little buddy Salem has been told this He just doesn’t seem to comprehend. 

8 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

HaHa you are about as funny as your pic !!! Man why dont you go berat some teenagers or coaches .... You arent worthy to be on coach T !! You have your own group you know the 3 letter fellas from back in your good ole days.. You reap what you sow, you try to come down like your high n mighty with lame one liners or when that brain really gets to stewing 2 liners... Knowing you seen my post hours ago, you decide to opin , finally, I wont lower myself to reply to you after this post.. I hope your Rockets make a deep run inspite of you and your racist belittling remarks about your own kids that put in work , the minute they dont achieve as you think they should you name call and such, see we are all adults and thats fine , we on here you and myself included can take it ! Good Day and good luck on taking the world back to the 1800s .... BTW I think your cute !! Will you be my boyfriend ???

I hope they make it and yall beat them by 90... watched you guys play in Cookeville last year you played right before us... met your coach and a few players great folks... your coach looked at our players as they were walking in took time out of the celebration and told them to go get that gold ball get it done... was pretty cool of him 

8 minutes ago, Devilsx5 said:

I hope they make it and yall beat them by 90... watched you guys play in Cookeville last year you played right before us... met your coach and a few players great folks... your coach looked at our players as they were walking in took time out of the celebration and told them to go get that gold ball get it done... was pretty cool of him 

Coach is a classy guy! Preciate it and hope for the same as well. Best talent to come through the school in years. Hope to see y’all guys up there with us 

39 minutes ago, Devilsx5 said:

Same to you brother ! Our coach is an amazing guy that is just cut from a different cloth !!! He truly is awesome..

9 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

You are showing your lack of West Tn knowledge !! On a normal year R 7 has 2 to 3 teams in the top of 2 A !!! We have no way of knowing the region would stay down 2 years in a row , ask anyone that knows football and they will tell you the same !! Milan is a top notch 3 A program with deep playoff runs as well , SS made a great playoff run and we scheduled them last year and they fell off !! You worry about you and I wanna say learn to stop cussing and degradimg your kids as you and KKKForrest or whayever his name is now do ! I can say I feel sorry for your kids they way your own posters have dergraded and made fun of them in the past."lazy vapers" nonwork ethic" so amd and so forth You are a great poster when it it comes to posting actual football knowledge but when you try to hate on a team thats been great since 2014 you just sound idiotic.. I hope your young men on the field do great, I hope your fans take a flying leep ! And Huntingdon and PHS couldnt work out scheduling, fyi we have tons of respect for our west tn foes , heck we Tidesters show your own Rockets more respect than KkkAmerigha does but I digress.. Never know ole Pride might try to touch your naughty spot ole boy if we meet in the playoffs ! YOU SURE GOT A PURTY MOUTH...I DO LOVE ME SOME FELLARS YA KNOW MMM HMMMMMMMMMMMMM..

I have a lot of respect for the Peabody team and the Peabody posters on Coach T. With that being said, your KKK mentions in the above post are very inappropriate for Coach T's Message Board in my opinion. There is no need for you to talk like that. You should be better than that.

7 hours ago, FromDaMudd said:

so watertown didn't fumble or drop a couple of touchdown balls (before TC even sniffed the redzone) and also had penalties too... but it's all water under the bridge now. we're at round 1 of the playoffs let's playball

Wasn’t taking a shot at H2O at all, just explaining what most media probably sees when doing the poll doesn’t mean they are right, I too am a believer in if you beat a team you should be ranked ahead of them, that 1st game was a tale of 2 halves, TC up 13-0 at half, H2O wins 16-13 in OT, but as you said, it’s playoff time now, should be some good games the next few weeks, hope my yellow jackets will be involved.

2 hours ago, TCRadio said:

Wasn’t taking a shot at H2O at all, just explaining what most media probably sees when doing the poll doesn’t mean they are right, I too am a believer in if you beat a team you should be ranked ahead of them, that 1st game was a tale of 2 halves, TC up 13-0 at half, H2O wins 16-13 in OT, but as you said, it’s playoff time now, should be some good games the next few weeks, hope my yellow jackets will be involved.

yes indeed

10 hours ago, Devilsx5 said:

Whose your team?

On 11/5/2019 at 12:32 PM, TheWacoKid said:

It will never cease to amaze me that people still have TC over Watertown. Not saying TC couldn't beat h2o in a round 3 matchup, but we beat them head to head and had a much tougher out of region schedule. All respect to TC's tradition though. There's a reason people still have them above h2o

I'm a TC fan and I agree with you Watertown should be rank higher than TC. My guess is that they are pushing Watertown for the 2 losses.

• Like 1