Coalfield @ Greenback Round 2

orngnblk

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

The trucks are from the 20 yard line down ONLY on the scoreboard end.No one is behind the players or coaches any more...Too be continued if it works out!GOOD LUCK TO YOU GUYS!

ANYONE THROWING ANYTHING SHOULD BE HAULED OFF IN A CRUISER!I DONT CARE WHO IT IS.

From the 20 yard line down now and only to the left of the visitors bleachers (if sitting in visitors bleachers), correct?  That’s cool.  You know me I wouldn’t lie about it and I usually just don’t comment if I don’t know actual facts.    Just curious because I’m trying to remember.  The bleachers on the visitor side span from what yard line to what yard line?  It does seem like one year someone in the playoffs brought one set of baseball aluminum bleachers over for the band.  That was either y’all or coalfield.  Like I said, the idea and tradition of backing the trucks up is a GREAT idea that I actually like.  You know how it is.  Like many coacht’ers as of late judge SP by the acts of a few incognito’ers on here, those couple rowdy Greenback fans in the past left a bad taste in some’s mouth.  Good luck

12 minutes ago, Pirate2003 said:

There is unbelievable overall talent at Greenback again this season. If we get by Gordonsville  we will be there the next week to give it our best shot at slowing down that college offense. 

Awe...we know what SP brings to the table! Gotta focus on R3 first and we look to host an upset minded OS team.

41 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

From the 20 yard line down now and only to the left of the visitors bleachers (if sitting in visitors bleachers), correct?  That’s cool.  You know me I wouldn’t lie about it and I usually just don’t comment if I don’t know actual facts.    Just curious because I’m trying to remember.  The bleachers on the visitor side span from what yard line to what yard line?  It does seem like one year someone in the playoffs brought one set of baseball aluminum bleachers over for the band.  That was either y’all or coalfield.  Like I said, the idea and tradition of backing the trucks up is a GREAT idea that I actually like.  You know how it is.  Like many coacht’ers as of late judge SP by the acts of a few incognito’ers on here, those couple rowdy Greenback fans in the past left a bad taste in some’s mouth.  Good luck

They actually moved us back up to the 30 last year. Actually an Old lady and an Old man sit closest to the visitors bleachers! Bahahaha!! One guy pulls in straight and never gets out his truck. No one is allowed to park on the right side of the bleachers anymore. The only people that have ever had an issue with any of it is the Sweater Vesters from Columbia Academy and South Pitt. Hard to imagine that South Pitt has anything in common with Columbia Academy. 

2 hours ago, Shadroach said:

No dog in the fight but may I suggest an act of goodwill by the home team? I think a special reserved seat provision be made for Roy, OldPirate and their posse of body guards.

Image result for gay guys sitting on a bar stool

POST OF THE YEAR!!!   But, I think they will have to find one with bigger legs for that bunch!!

Edited by jake
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

They actually moved us back up to the 30 last year. Actually an Old lady and an Old man sit closest to the visitors bleachers! Bahahaha!! One guy pulls in straight and never gets out his truck. No one is allowed to park on the right side of the bleachers anymore. The only people that have ever had an issue with any of it is the Sweater Vesters from Columbia Academy and South Pitt. Hard to imagine that South Pitt has anything in common with Columbia Academy. 

Helmet boy them skillet slingers dont want you and that muskox man around there on Griders side cause of the way you treat that goat.  You think im joking but im not.