South Pittsburg vs Clay County (Grider against this Johnson man)

Roy Dillard

20 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I hope Clay comes ready to play and throws everything at us including the kitchen sink. 

As long as our young men keep playing with the intensity they have been, Clay better bring the whole house! Defense has just been playing down right mean and the offense is using every available weapon it has and it’s working! Just hope that intensity keeps growing every week! 

BDC886AE-2B6E-4955-A152-63D2D33C5E4E.jpeg

On 9/22/2019 at 10:37 PM, croz6110 said:

From what I've seen on film, I think Coalfield is a little better than Clay. 

If we don't find our heart, it will be similar to Friday against Clay.

On 9/27/2019 at 11:19 PM, croz6110 said:

Gville played better this week, however, there's still some not playing with the effort needed.

Coalfield is a much better team than Clay,  and we settled on what we were doing offensively, which helped greatly. Had we done that last week, I feel we would've won that game.

But, we still have absolutely no passing game and everyone knows it. We are slowly getting a few players back, but some are still out. And, there are others playing through some things.

Either way, congrats to Coafield. Have a safe trip home.

9 hours ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

As long as our young men keep playing with the intensity they have been, Clay better bring the whole house! Defense has just been playing down right mean and the offense is using every available weapon it has and it’s working! Just hope that intensity keeps growing every week! 

BDC886AE-2B6E-4955-A152-63D2D33C5E4E.jpeg

Old Pirate says it is rumored an important player will possibly be back this week! The Captain has done a nice job of spreading the rock around. Pirates advance another rung on the latter to the top. 

16 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says it is rumored an important player will possibly be back this week! The Captain has done a nice job of spreading the rock around. Pirates advance another rung on the latter to the top. 

Just my opinion, but I would hold him out one more week. We won't need him against Clay. Let him play next week to knock some rust off because we will need him against Greenback. With him back plus you know who finally ready opposite of Hubbard offense should look nice. It looks nice right now but just saying more dangerous.

I agree with what someone said above, if we are going to win it all this year it's because of our defense. I can't say enough about Coach Peek and the job he has done with our guys. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, powerp said:

Just my opinion, but I would hold him out one more week. We won't need him against Clay. Let him play next week to knock some rust off because we will need him against Greenback. With him back plus you know who finally ready opposite of Hubbard offense should look nice. It looks nice right now but just saying more dangerous.

I agree with what someone said above, if we are going to win it all this year it's because of our defense. I can't say enough about Coach Peek and the job he has done with our guys. 

Who are you talking about? I heard we would possibly get one of our injured playmakers back this week but maybe have a couple more sitting out. I agree about the defense. It has been lights out. Coach Peek and the staff have done a great job so far. Now if we make it to Greenback that will be a different type of animal trying to stop since they are mostly a passing team.