Riverside vs Waverly Round 2 of Round 2

vandyfan1

41 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

you'd rather lose to riverside than get 1 round further and lose to us. how sad. 

Clearly u can't read I said which ever one wins I hope beats the crap.outta yall. I've done said 2 times that I think we beat river side by 2 tds. Never said I want us to.lose . 

Edited by Wavo2004

3 hours ago, Wavo2004 said:

Clearly u can't read I said which ever one wins I hope beats the crap.outta yall. I've done said 2 times that I think we beat river side by 2 tds. Never said I want us to.lose . 

Flame bait. He's just twisting your words to get a response, and if you call him out on it later, he'll deny it. 

It's been revealed already that the General is a little salty because Peabody, Riverside, Waverly, ect… have more recognition here than Forrest, when it's his harshness that keep people from posting regarding the Rockets. Almost funny when you go back and read how he trashed the coaching and senior class before it became evident (to him) that they were going to contend to get to the semifinal game.

30 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Flame bait. He's just twisting your words to get a response, and if you call him out on it later, he'll deny it. 

It's been revealed already that the General is a little salty because Peabody, Riverside, Waverly, ect… have more recognition here than Forrest, when it's his harshness that keep people from posting regarding the Rockets. Almost funny when you go back and read how he trashed the coaching and senior class before it became evident (to him) that they were going to contend to get to the semifinal game.

If they do make it to the semifinals those Peabody fans will eat his lunch! Them boys don’t play. I’m just glad we get to play another Friday night. Riverside is going to give us a game for sure and the quarterfinals should be a great game also for whoever plays. Semifinals I don’t think will be very competitive. Peabody is just loaded with talent. Fairley will more than likely give them a better game than the semi and championship. 

14 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

If they do make it to the semifinals those Peabody fans will eat his lunch! Them boys don’t play. I’m just glad we get to play another Friday night. Riverside is going to give us a game for sure and the quarterfinals should be a great game also for whoever plays. Semifinals I don’t think will be very competitive. Peabody is just loaded with talent. Fairley will more than likely give them a better game than the semi and championship. 

Peabody is on another level.  But I do wish to see Waverly and us in the semis.  If we somehow play Forrest, it will be a running clock if the refs dont get too involved.  Then again that is just Coacht talk.  I dont know a thing about Forrest.  But I do know we are better than last years team and they were loaded

1 hour ago, tradertwo said:

You can't prove any of that cos it's not true.   I knew these kids were capable hence the frustration when they lived on penalties and bad coaching. If they do it again again I'll call it the same.  Funny how 4 straight posts are about Forrest on here.  

3 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

You can't prove any of that cos it's not true.   I knew these kids were capable hence the frustration when they lived on penalties and bad coaching. If they do it again again I'll call it the same.  Funny how 4 straight posts are about Forrest on here.  

Because four different posters responded when you put false words in someone's mouth.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Score predictions?

I think this game may be closer. 

Waverly 28

Riverside 21

Me thinks your on to something sir .. 2 teams that really couldnt know each other better. 2 teams that give it their all when playin each other .2 teams that are very well coached . This is gonna be a great game ! Of course I am pullin for Wavo because of friends that pull for the Tigers and I really enjoy yalls teams grit n grind style of play !!! Good Luck Tigers !!

11 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

11 hours ago, Golddoctor said:

Peabody is on another level.  But I do wish to see Waverly and us in the semis.  If we somehow play Forrest, it will be a running clock if the refs dont get too involved.  Then again that is just Coacht talk.  I dont know a thing about Forrest.  But I do know we are better than last years team and they were loaded

Peabody will be favored in every remaining game this year. Saying that, there will be teams that are even bigger favorites that lose at every level, every week in the high school, college, and professional levels. 

At this point the Peabody invincible hype is based on how they ended the 2018 season and the players they had returning. The skill guys all returned and are a year bigger and faster. However, the line did not. They lost some good lineman that made the skill guys look great last year. What's the most impressive performance of the 2019 season? Beating a 6-5 Milan? How many 2A teams would be 11-0 with the same schedule? At this point the invincibility is not based on what they have done this year but on what many believe they can do. 

• Upvote 2