Round 3 Fairley @ Peabody

Goldenpride

2 hours ago, Golddoctor said:

I have predicted a Peabody win by 3 tds.  You are right Vandy.  If we smack them in the mouth early, I think it will be an uphill battle for Fairley.  There is a different brand of football played in Memphis small ball.  I know they beat a depleted UC team but I tend to agree with Swo, who was there for the eye test.  We are very well coached and our guys are hungry for another Gold Ball

It's like people in West TN outside of Memphis done forgot ALL about What Trezevant JUST did a few years ago in "Small Ball" LOL...

4 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

McKenzie emabrrased your 2 seed amd we put a hunnit on them in 2 games...the Rebels of Mczenzie that is..

McKenzie's season ended with them 6-5.... Again, who has Peabody beat that's so good that makes ya'll sure that they will handle what Coach Robinson and the Bulldogs bringing to the table? 

30 minutes ago, BlackHavenSenator said:

McKenzie's season ended with them 6-5.... Again, who has Peabody beat that's so good that makes ya'll sure that they will handle what Coach Robinson and the Bulldogs bringing to the table? 

Here we go. .... Peabody's 2019 schedule

1. Milan (3A) ... 6-6

2. Sheffield (3A)  ... 1-10

3. *McKenzie (2A) ... 6-6

4. Jackson Southside (4A) ... 3-8 

5. *Adamsville (2A) ... 4-7

6. *Union City (2A) ... 7-5

7. Obion County (4A) ... 2-8

8. *Halls (2A) ... 4-6

9. BTW (1A) ... 5-6

10. *Gibson County (2A) ... 6-4

11. MAHS (2A) ... 6-5

12. *McKenzie (2A) (See above)

13.  Fairley (2-A) ... 10-2

* = Region 7-2A Team

Edited by kwc

35 minutes ago, BlackHavenSenator said:

I think it has more to do with the fact that Peabody returns practically the same exact team that they had last year & that they ran through everyone last year until the semis where they still won by multiple scores. & then the championship game wasn’t an easy one but we’re just talking about making it to that point right now. Like I have said in other threads, Peabody has done exactly what they’re supposed to do to the teams they’ve played so blah blah blah schedule blah this weak blah that. 

15 minutes ago, kwc said:

Here we go. .... Peabody's 2019 schedule

1. Milan (3A) ... 6-6

2. Sheffield (3A)  ... 1-10

3. *McKenzie (2A) ... 6-6

4. Jackson Southside (4A) ... 3-8 

5. *Adamsville (2A) ... 4-7

6. *Union City (2A) ... 7-5

7. Obion County (4A) ... 2-8

8. *Halls (2A) ... 4-6

9. BTW (1A) ... 5-6

10. *Gibson County (2A) ... 6-4

11. MAHS (2A) ... 6-5

12. *McKenzie (2A) (See above)

13.  Fairley (2-A) ... 10-2

* = Region 7-2A Team

Looks like Peabody is about to have their hands super full

49 minutes ago, BlackHavenSenator said:

Same could be said about fairley. Who have they played and beat that is good ?  I can tell you that this team beat waverly last year in the semis and trousdale in the championship game while fairley got beat in the second round by a team we played twice and shut them out in the third round. 
All of that being said I still think it will be a game this Friday. 

Edited by Tide21