Round 3 Fairley @ Peabody

Goldenpride

Ive held my predection till today,  i feel like the Tide will pull out a 10 to 14 pt win. I give a lot to home field advantage and the fact that Peobody has been in this situation before and shouldnt feel as much pressure as Fairley. It will be a great game. 

Are there any live streams you guys could post, i wanna hear this one for sure?

14 minutes ago, redrage said:

Ive held my predection till today,  i feel like the Tide will pull out a 10 to 14 pt win. I give a lot to home field advantage and the fact that Peobody has been in this situation before and shouldnt feel as much pressure as Fairley. It will be a great game. 

Can’t live stream during the playoffs but I’ve been listening to the audio stream on wnws.com. Also heard that Victory 93.7 will be providing radio coverage tonight. Probably going to listen to 93.7 on the TuneIn Radio app 

• Thanks 1

Dan Hughs posted that there will be video and audio on wnws.com this week.

12 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Can’t live stream during the playoffs but I’ve been listening to the audio stream on wnws.com. Also heard that Victory 93.7 will be providing radio coverage tonight. Probably going to listen to 93.7 on the TuneIn Radio app 

28 minutes ago, redrage said: