Riverside at Forrest

@38320

To exacerbate the outrage. It has been rumored that several Forrest players who play basketball have to serve some sort of pennance before playing this season, because they got tossed in the last minute of the Riverside fiasco.  

So again, the TSSAA escapes unscathed, and the student athletes and their families, you know the ones the TSSAA claims to represent, have salt rubbed in their wounds, insult added to injury, etc. 

What an absolute disgrace. Whats the point of even competing for a Gold Ball as represented by this group of outlaw corrupt thugs known as the TSSAA. Like, what have you won? It's like when USSR won all those medals in 1980 when the US didnt participate. It means nothing. 

1 minute ago, GeneralForrest said:

Mocking God now. ok. some people are so in love with their own team they cant even recognize an injustice when it occurs. like pharoah's heart in Exodus. It's sad really. 

Bro you are absolutely out of your mind :roflol:where on earth did you get that I'm mocking God from that response. Man you are off of your rocker LOLOL

5 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

Did i miss a meeting and I answer to you now? 

No sir. You put out this very emotional post a while back and I prayed for your healing as I finished reading it. I will continue to lift you up as well. You stated in the post I quoted that it was your final post, so I was asking if it was fake news, because believe it or not, I actually enjoy your intellect and what you bring to the table most of the time. Was hoping you might stick around for a while longer. Hate what happened to Forrest and was pulling for them to make it all the way. Trust me, the things that happened in the game with Riverside, I feel among other things, is what cost us a gold ball last season. 

• CoachT locked this topic