Milan searching for a new skipper..... again.

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

6 hours ago, dhstennis said:

Thought you were continuing the TT speculation with this MS scenario...my understanding is that your man has already placed that call...I cannot tell you anything other than that...

as far as the future of our particular program...I believe I’m on the same page as yourself when it comes to a past returning...I still wanna see who all applies though

my bias...personal opinion...Liberty should have played in the last 2 Semis, winning at least 1...we had the dudes...if we get the right leader...2 years

I can guarantee you 100% that no one in Milan has called Tyler Turner.  And your next coach will not be anyone from your past. Have you heard the phrase one man’s spoils is another man’s treasure?  Well your gonna get spoils as well. No treasure.  

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

16 hours ago, WestVol said:

I agree, all would be great in Milan, especially with the revolving door of athletes Milan produces. However, If I had to make a pick it would be Puckett. He's great in the weight room and even better developing talent.  Rang would be great as well but not sure if he'd leave GP, heard he flirted with the Martin job last year but declined after a GP pay increase. Milan is probably a better job than Martin due to more athletes but I doubt McConnell would leave after just one year and leave his star QB behind. I think Wolfe is from Camden and probably headed that direction, I hear they are willing to pay but then again Milan is the better job. 

I can't wait to see Puckett and Swenson square off next week in a battle of tactical wits!  I will be eating my popcorn!  The pure coaching prowess that will be on display!  Guru vs Guru.  Two of the most cerebral pigskin geniuses who will have overcome so many talented foes to get to that point in the season.  Both are so imperturbable.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I can guarantee you 100% that no one in Milan has called Tyler Turner.  And your next coach will not be anyone from your past. Have you heard the phrase one man’s spoils is another man’s treasure?  Well your gonna get spoils as well. No treasure.  

Well, my personal message attempt was unsuccessful. Summary is, you'll like what I'm hearing. I'll call you later in the day when I have time.

10 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Ok BPM ok...that’s a very strange thing to guarantee 

As far as spoils & treasure...unless you know someone at JMCSS central office...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, dhstennis said:

Ok BPM ok...that’s a very strange thing to guarantee 

As far as spoils & treasure...unless you know someone at JMCSS central office...

You said you heard Milan had called TT. Not so strange just responding to you. And I worked there for 10 years. I know almost everyone there. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

6 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You said you heard Milan had called TT. Not so strange just responding to you. And I worked there for 10 years. I know almost everyone there. 

I guess there is more than one Mr. Scott looking for a head football coach out there this week.  My bad...mic drop...or whatever

Regardless, strange thing to guarantee...a phone call...you also left it wide open with “no one from Milan”  

almost as strange as the guy from Greeneville stating they were going to win 4 straight state championships a few years ago...he guaranteed that too

like the boards are full of car salesmen 

Edited by dhstennis

On 11/22/2019 at 5:30 AM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Can you gurantee that no one has called Coach Tab Vowell? Asking for a friend  ;o)

I think if he took that position, Milan would become the perennial favorite to make it back to Cookeville immediately. He's a coaching genius. 

25 minutes ago, SuperFan14A said:

Can you gurantee that no one has called Coach Tab Vowell? Asking for a friend  ;o)

I think if he took that position, Milan would become the perennial favorite to make it back to Cookeville immediately. He's a coaching genius. 

Tab Vowell will not be the next coach in Milan. 

• Sad 1