South Pittsburg vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan man)

Roy Dillard

5 minutes ago, Guidance1812 said:

Got a question for both teams, during regular season, do you play your starters the entire game even with a running clock?

and is it possible that coach and players may back off the throttle at a point where the coach is confident in a win, especially if the clock is running.

just stepped out our thread for some fresh air

Out east once we get 42 we call them off, if they leave starter in and stop clock we put starter back in and make u pay. :mrgreen:

• Upvote 1

Just now, cherokee23 said:

No not yet. Been busy trying to move this game to a different location so you’ll have your elbow room. Lol just messing. You’ve been MIA

I have one profile young man.  That's all I need to say what I need to say.  Friday can't get here soon enough.  Hopefully I don't eat to much on turkey day, otherwise I might require more elbow room.

28 minutes ago, TyroneBiggums said:

I don’t have anyone in the secondary kinfolk. I don’t play and not from SP. I agree with all that. Same goes when you don’t play big time running teams. I like SP defense better than Greenbacks though regardless. I’m just keeping it real

Tyrone man anytime you disagree with GB fellars they going to say your wrong.  I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

2 hours ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Nah you got it twisted kinfolk. Been reading all year just haven’t said much. Y’all all do enough talking for all of us. I don’t play games on here. Y’all might not be as annoying as Dillard or as dumb as Old Pirate but y’alls statements and delusional views about your team are more skewed than any team on these threads. SP fans and Meigs fans are both bad too but y’all take the “Homer” award for 2019. Without your QB that has thrown 4,000 yards your team just isn’t great. You have no run game and your defense plays like a little league team. I’ve witnessed your Safety up at line of scrimmage about every game. I was also at the Loudon game and when 23 had even sized athletes matched up on him he looked average to me. He is just so much better than every other 1A DB it’s not even funny. I am not a fan of all that showboating and to most casual fans ya boy comes across as cocky. Every team y’all have played says same thing.  I do find it comical that y’all think without Carnes you would be good. Carnes to ya boy is YOUR team. Can’t have one without the other. It starts and ends with the QB. I just think SP has a better team.  I could be wrong but I honestly didn’t think that at beginning of year and my past post would also show that. I’m just keeping it real 

Try again

LRDAO... Tyrone big gums man.  I been trying to get them GB fellars to confess this all year and they deny it.  You think im joking but im not. 

9 hours ago, Geno said:

The 2009 Team had a Kid that would have been the fastest Football Player in High School you've maybe ever seen. Sam Picket ..  Ran a 4.28 or a 4.32 with laser time. Its online where people where talking about it. This years Team has alot of overall Team Speed. The Defense is the fastest ive seen. They will make your QB earn every yard. They kept Meadows from Meigs ( a former MrFootball) on His Butt all night long

LOPAO......Dad Burnit, This is an example of that Fake Thread! Theys a HEEP of dripping mess, wantabe gurus & sitch spewing.  Leastways, somewhat entertaining & laughable. Curious bout practice times this week? Old Pirate wants to go high atop Parhams Hill to view practice

1 hour ago, OLD PIRATE said:

LOPAO......Dad Burnit, This is an example of that Fake Thread! Theys a HEEP of dripping mess, wantabe gurus & sitch spewing.  Leastways, somewhat entertaining & laughable. Curious bout practice times this week? Old Pirate wants to go high atop Parhams Hill to view practice

Old pirate that is a bunch of mess.  I garuntee the real fast guys in the SEC cant run a 4.2 50 yard dash.  Let me ask you goat herders a question.  That tower man showed me a picture of your bleachers.  Why in tarnation do they start at the 25 yard line and end at the 45 yard line? The middle of the field is the 50.  You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

This should be a real good game. SP has only played one team in Greenback’s class (Meigs) while Greenback has played two teams in SP’s class (Loudon and Meigs.) No doubt that this is two of the four best teams in 1A. It seems like a few years ago there was some discussion that we weren’t as good as their quarterfinal opponent. I don’t think that’s the case in this one.