South Pittsburg vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan man)

Roy Dillard

4 minutes ago, Geno said:

Ive showed 10 Football Fans the I shoot Archery with from around the Country. All 10 said its not even close. No TD. I dont know what Video you are watching but the one I saw isnt even questionable. 

Geno the video is #23 i was at that endzone he reaches the ball across i saw it in person,you cant see it on that bad video.there is a twitter video that shows him reaching over top.

1 minute ago, Gbnation said:

I will tell you what go watch the film I told you about and then post it on here and let everyone make their on decisions. I guarantee you you want like the film because he did score. 

Lol come fellas, at this point what does it matter? Argue all you want on calls, TDS or whatever! It’s not going to change the outcome! 
 Sucks to lose but it happened! Sun came up this morning just like it will continue to do! 
 Congrats on the win GB...Both teams played there butts off! 

088ADAD1-3E00-46A8-AB74-4594B4304591.jpeg

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

Don’t need to check nothing lol. You guys need to give credit where credit is due. SP played a good game. They didn’t capitalize on every play and neither did GB but that’s what happens in games like these. 

Tell you son congratulations on winning Mr. Football on Monday. Well deserved. 

1 minute ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Lol come fellas, at this point what does it matter? Argue all you want on calls, TDS or whatever! It’s not going to change the outcome! 
 Sucks to lose but it happened! Sun came up this morning just like it will continue to do! 
 Congrats on the win GB...Both teams played there butts off! 

088ADAD1-3E00-46A8-AB74-4594B4304591.jpeg

+1 not arguing lol just stating facts